Ludia Forums

Help with formation

Hey guys,

I need help from experienced players (i.e. people who actually played with these dinos in their boosted version in Aviary / Library / above) with my formation. Currently I have (in parenthesis the tiers, Health, Attack, Speed)

Tenontorex, lvl 25 (5, 5, 5)
The flippin’ Rat, lvl 25 (5, 6, 4)
Erlikospyx, lvl 24 (6, 6, 6)
Tryko, lvl 27 (5, 5, 4)
Thor, lvl 27 (5, 5, 7)
Suchotator, lvl 30 (5, 5, 5)
Erlidominus, lvl 27 (5, 6, 7)
Diloracheirus, lvl 26 (5, 5, 6)

At the moment, I’m superhappy with some of those, but Erliko still suffers a bit (I suppose once I move her to tier 7 and a couple of levels up, she’ll be a beast), Suchotator works, and not, depends on the opponent’s dinos.

I have a few other dinos boosted a bit:

Stegodeus, lvl 28 (3, 4, 0)
Indoraptor, lvl 26 (4, 4, 5)
Magnapyritor, lvl 25 (5, 5, 5)
Utahrinex, lvl 24 (4, 4, 3)

and possibly worth mentioning, unboosted Tryostronyx (lvl 27) and Monostegoceratops (lvl 26)

Atm, I have 127 points of Speed, 42 of Attack, 36 of Health to spend

What should I do? Is it worth keep pumping up Magna? In the end, she’ll always be slower than same-tier dinos; her attack and moves are nice, but her health is a drama. Should I start boosting Tryo or Monostego? Should I stick with my formation and keep pumping points on those dinos? Or?

Thanks for help

I found putting my L30 Suchotator on the team matched me against teams with L30s far more frequently (my next highest is L29); personally I would take Magna to 6/6/6 and put that in instead.

At the moment I am working on getting my core team to 6/6/6 - not taking anything higher but if I did it would be Erlidom and Magna.

1 Like