Help with progress?

For the past 5 or 6 days I’ve been smashing my face against the challenges in hope of finding any progress, with no success.

I have 4 level 5 heroes, and the enemies in exploration are level 7 and the trolls can consistently one-shot me with their pull attacks. My only hope other than the 30 gold a pop I’m getting from PVP boxes is the challenge runs, but I can only ever consistently get a D6 from them, and the rewards are less than helpful.

Is there a strategy I’m missing for beating the 2nd fire giant? Or should I just hope he only ever hits the fighter and never uses his pull attack?

The pull attack Sharpstone bosses use can only be used when all 4 of your heroes are in line. Move one hero forward, or back, and boss will throw boulders. Hope this helps :+1:

2 Likes

That is an EXCELLENT tip

I just get my fighter up to the boss and line up my cleric and wizard behind him, depending on if I’m running hard or rogue, I will put rogue in front of wizard so push won’t push when he attacks, but I also 1 to 3 shot the bosses so I have no real issues anymore

Jesus christ, bard…

And later on, you’ll love when he pulls, makes the kill that much faster lol

4 Likes

Everyone seems to have this same issue around this level. The level 4 wall. Hang in there. I am slowly moving forward, too. Apparently it happens again around level 10