Ludia Forums

Helpme

good afternoon

I had an inconvenience and my google account joined the facebook account and I lost all my progress I would like to know where I can fix it

to recover my google account

Hey dav_crt18, if you go into your in-game Profile > Settings menu, there should be an option for you to log out of your Facebook account, doing this will take you to the main menu of the game and from there, you can reconnect to Google Play. I hope this helps!

good afternoon
Thanks for replying, I told you that if I did what you told me, I did it several times and it appears to me that they are paired.

I would like to know if you can recover my google account that was at level 13 and if I wanted to continue playing because I really like your game

If you are on iOS you need to clear your safari history otherwise it will keep logging in! On android I assume you need to do something similar

thanks for the data but you already tried it and according to the game the facebook account and google play are paired and google’s ls no longer exists according to the game

Could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at your account and see what the issue could be? If you remember the support key from your old game, it’ll be useful if you included it in your email as well. Thanks!

I want to know how the user can recover since he had this but now he started from scratch.

Hey Oliver_Aguilar_T, if you asked your friend to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with their in-game name along with the 4 digit number that is next to it, our team could try and assist them.

Hi.

I send this mail because my user has problems. I was in level 8 of the game but now it appears that I am in level 4. I would like to be able to receive help so as not to lose my game.

NgryOnix81 # 9808.

Expecting a quick response

Bid is dismissed.

Thanks for not giving any solution to the problem.

I need help since it has happened to me several times that I am going to play a battle and this one stays in waiting for an opponent and then I get the screen that lost the combat. unfair because I lose my points without playing

I’m sorry that happened with your battle @Oliver_Aguilar_T. It’s possible that you may have lost connection to the game while in the matchmaking process and there are some troubleshooting steps here that could help if you try them: Lost a battle I was winning

If you’re still having this issue after trying those steps, our team could take a closer look and investigate if you contacted them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.