Helpppp

Did anyone get the 7 day dragon rider bonus it just disappeared for me what the hell??!!!

1 Like

No ,I was wondering the same thing .

1 Like

Hey there, Ultron. Could I ask you to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account for you?

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes please do you need my support key?

1 Like

Yes, please include your support key in the email to our team.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quando fui resgatar os prêmios de cavaleiro de dragões eles simplesmente sumiram, podem verificar por favor e restaurar os prêmios?

Translated from Portuguese

When I went to retrieve the dragon knight rewards they just disappeared, can you please check and restore the rewards?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

I’ve sent them mail yesterday and still didn’t get any reply from them and my issue is still not resolved yet

1 Like

Hi Ultron. Messages are responded to in the order that they come in, so it can sometimes take a few business days for our support team to see it (depending on ticket volume).

Rest assured they will respond to you as soon as possible!

You can message our team at support+forums@ludia.com, @Gisele_Cristina. They will look into it. Thanks!

Translated to Portuguese:
Você pode enviar uma mensagem para nossa equipe em support+forums@ludia.com, @Gisele_Cristina. Eles vão investigar isso. Obrigado!

2 Likes

Received mine in about 24 hours . Thanks

2 Likes