Ludia Forums

Herbivore Challenge: Missing VIPs

VIP herbivores aren’t available for this event. A bug? @Ned?

1 Like

This is working as intended, the tile should be Hybrid Herbivore Challenge. They said something about this on Sunday’s FaceBook post I think.

Ok, I’m not on Facebook, so I didn’t see that. I’ll just finish it tonight then.

Actually now I feel like I am seeing things or making things up in my head. I don’t see it on FB anymore and it just says Herbivores nothing about hybrids. For some reason in my head I expected it to be only Hybrids as I feel like I saw that somewhere but I can’t seem to find a post about this anywhere, so maybe not working as intended?

It’s herbivores versus 3x carnivores, so I just wanna be sure of victory. Skipping the silly bucks event again, so I can use my 2x monostego 30s.

Now the VIP herbivores are available.image

1 Like

Ugh! While I’m glad to have access to the VIPs now… Hate that I used up pretty much all of my super rares on this one. Irritating, but I’m glad they fixed the glitch. Gave up on idea of the bucks one cause I didn’t think I had enough for both.

I do now have to wait for cooldowns. Does anyone have an idea how I should beat my last three opponents after that?

3 Likes

VIPs are available for me. Not that they were any help in the final battle against the carnivores. I made it to the last one and needed to get a 5-hit to kill it. The dang thing kept holding back blocking and reserving until it built up to 8 and took care me.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Sure could use some Mods about now

1 Like

I went with apatosaurus 40 as shield, then I think monostego 30 and eolambia 40, forgot order of last two. Doesn’t look like even your 30 segnosuchus can 2-hit KO any of them, except maybe the second. In that case, I think you’re better off with monostego 40 at second, then third one could be segnosuchus 30 or any other reasonable choice.

1 Like

I lost my first attempt, might have had a better chance if I got the first move but AI didn’t do any blocking at all and got right to 6 point attack. I didn’t have enough points on my second dino to take him out, let alone have any left to reserve. Glad it’s a 2-day event as it may take a few tries to crack this one, if that’s even possible.

2 Likes

I got to go first and couldn’t pull out the win

Oh I’m under no delusions that getting the first move will necessarily be enough. But starting already behind is a real killer for such a challenging battle.

1 Like

Mary_Jo, what do your matchups look like versus what you’ve got?

I still am working on the other event that requires SRs only so kind of need my Monostegotops for that one. Possibly.

1 Like

I went ahead and did this once my monos came off CD, since I still have to wait on other stuff for the other event, and have other herbivores I can use in that instead. It doesn’t show on my screenshot, but I also have a lvl 20 apatosaurus with over 3K health, so used that as my meat shield followed by the two Monostegotops - everything would have to go perfectly for me to survive… and it did! Actually even had a couple attack points at the end to spare. And yes… I had the first move this time too!

4 Likes

Good job. :+1:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Took a second try with the Monostegatopses, but even though the AI went first I was able to win handily. The AI was much more obliging this time around and attacked properly

1 Like

This gives me hope for my next attempt but I still have to wait a few hours.

2 Likes