Ludia Forums

Here a thor buff

1 Like

Sorry why does thor need a buff exactly?

7 Likes

I would agree with resistance to speed reduction, at least 50% and replacing the basic ‘Fierce strike’ with something like ‘Group Cleansing strike’. Others in my opinion, will make Thor more powerful than Mortem, which makes Apex meaningless.

3 Likes

I don’t think Thor needs a buff

4 Likes

Maybe because Thor is one of the worst uniques today and is nearly meaningless in the end-game?

In general Fierces need some kind of rework. While they are supposed to counter resilients, this often is not the case. Best example is Thor vs. Lux. Lux simply 1 shots it turn 1 to then just recover to full health.

5 Likes

Thor is meant to be useless endgame, thats the entire point of exclusive component uniques and apexs. THe Lux example is a showcase of Lux being too powerful not thor being too weak. Thor still does well against pure resilient like its supposed to. Have you seen how many thors exist in Aviary? Its almost on everyteam you face and usually overboosted and overleveled. If Thor gets buffed its going to be Monolometrodon again. Too easy to make, too powerful for what its made of.

4 Likes

I disagree with the group attacks in my opinion it doesn’t need any buffs since it’s already an annoyance

1 Like

No. Just no, thordor is 100% fine. Stop with the thordor buff/nerds!

3 Likes

100% agree, couldn’t have said it better myself!

No, just no. It’s way too easy to make and it’s pose to be weaker then other uniques cause of that, I don’t want another cheap to make hybrid being strong like the rats (draco and green draco)

3 Likes

No cleansing on a fierce, unless it’s part resilient or another class/wildcard

2 Likes

First of all, it’s not. There’s way worse uniques atm. second of all, it’s cheap to make and doesn’t need to beat way more costly hybrids. just look at aviary, it’s filled with these “rats” and are always over boosted and over leveled then their team.

1 Like

](Acrocanthosaurus | Dinodex | Jurassic World Alive - JWA Toolbox)

Have you seen the basic strike of Acrocanthosaurus, which is a fierce creature?

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-08-26 9.28.16 PM

The only reason why people think Thor is annoying it’s because they face it with boosts. Without out them, Thor has way too many counters & easily one of the worst Uniques whole. I do think it does need a slight buff to help it in the higher arenas. But not a lot though.

2 Likes

And that’s an issue which needs to be fixed, but ludia don’t care.

That’s just hadros that needs a nerf Thor itself midgame is very overused there’s at least one in every two battles. And it definitely isn’t one of the worst uniques considering the other Dino’s. Not all Dino’s can be used endgame and that’s how it’s supposed to be they aren’t all equal for a reason since overwhelming strength isn’t everything in PvP.

1 Like

It does have a lot of counters bit midgame they don’t matter with how easy it is to get Thor to a high level and spam boosts on it makes any Dino’s like spyx or erlidom pretty useless in the face of it when distracting it isn’t enough just because of its high damage. If this thing gets a boost mid level arenas will be swarmed with Thor’s and we’ll have a boost war similar to the monolemetrodon one or the procerat one we had ages ago because it’s already overused as it is.

1 Like