Ludia Forums

Hey Ludia, guess what I bought today?

A book. I used the money I may normally be tempted to buy boosts with to buy a book. I guess that means I’m getting over you. Your ridiculous business model and outrageous pricing - not to mention your downright atrocious treatment of us players, means that I’m slowly untangling myself from this addiction. That’s all it is really - addiction. I quit smoking, don’t underestimate my ability to quit this game.

What will you do with the money you save from not buying boosts?

54 Likes

i bought a 20 piece nugget and got 9k hardcash. so… nuggets and boosts… weaning myself off… i swear

5 Likes

what book? was it a good read? Also, I really just use money on another mobile game I really enjoy, other than that I buy other things I may need, I haven’t spent any $ on JWA ever since my VIP ended.

4 Likes

I’m going to take my son out tomorrow and we will get a new game for the Xbox which will give us hours and hours of fun.
Call of Duty looks good and the online play with that is always fun.
Sorted :smiley:

12 Likes

The Secret.

It’s that treasure hunt book. Been featured on a TV show a couple times recently.

5 Likes

I broke myself of the JWTG habit after Ludia increased the number of battles and decreased the time to complete them. So it was buy speed ups or stop playing.

2 Likes

its good but no kill confirmed… i love hc kc multiplay. i bought it last week.

1 Like

Well if it gets us off this game for a bit, it will be worth it!
Do you recommend anything better?

1 Like

Well i bought Novembers humble bundle last night… which got me crash bandicot trilogy, spyro trilogy, and cod ww2 for my pc… for 12 bucks…i havent checked my other games that unlocked today… but im sure i can scrounge up enough gaming time to make up for the loss of 50 speed boosts.

And i preordered planet zoo even splurged on the 54 dollar deluxe edition for the komodo dragon.

Spent a tad more then todays boosts… but im fairly sure ill find more enjoyment then those boosts would have brought me.

2 Likes

ive always played both. been playing cod for years

1 Like

Thinking for next weeks sale sending 10 dollars to each Activision and EA and telling them Ill take back everything bad I said about them just dont turn into Ludia.

12 Likes

[/quote]

Ooof… savage

6 Likes

I bought a skin for my boy Mirage on Apex Legends.

This lady loves her some Mirage. I’d eat his pork chops any day. :wink:

2 Likes

and my jwa vip money i am using for netflix.
:sunglasses:

well, i should use for ms gamepass ultimate, but… just some options.

4 Likes

I recommend gamepass right now for Outer Worlds alone… regardless of anything going on in jwa.

1 Like

Here are a couple excellent book series. Look them up in Goodreads.

Mistborn

Black Prism

2 Likes

im looking at jurassic world evolution. not in gamepass, but in my country, the price of one jwa boost tier (100 boost points) that is offered today, if i go buy the green cash for. or, the price of that spinotah incubator.

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

10 bucks get you dlc in the game that gives you 4 new dinos…

But frontier has added so much free stuff as well…its way better then when it launched…

1 Like

Give Ark a go, its great. You can actually RIDE Trex!

You don’t even need to buy boosts to continue riding it either, I was shocked!

5 Likes

I like this thread! It’s oddly uplifting, all of the things you all are doing with your families, new things you’re trying.

6 Likes