Hey Ludia - thanks

This weeks park attempts are really cool. Im excited for every day this week. Thanks for the opportunity to not just dart arguably the most imortant epic in the game, but also a legendary and a unique.

Thanks!

14 Likes

Whew, a sincere thank you, nice! It is appreciated to those that work hard at ludia! I would do a shout out but my coworkers would think I’m nuts :smiley:

5 Likes

Agreed! Very excited about this week’s dinos! :heart_eyes::+1::heart_eyes::+1::heart_eyes::+1:

5 Likes

Its a fantastic.

3 Likes

You work at Ludia?

I don’t work at ludia, although it sounds fun. I hope what I typed doesn’t sound that way :slight_smile:

When I first saw the “thank you” post I was thinking it was one of too many that are sarcastic. I was very happy to see it wasn’t :smiley:

3 Likes

Add me to the grateful crowd! It’s hard to find velociraptors if you’re a daytime person, so I’m in heaven right now.

2 Likes

Will finally level my Gorgosuchus to 23 and will get my Indoraptor, which is at 241/250 after 11 consecutive 10-DNA fuses. Many thanks, Ludia, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Dat guy works for Ludia :rofl::rofl: plz tell your co workers I said thanks too.

My wife is in the middle of making her Indoraptor and is looking forward to Indo day. Every 10 more DNA she can get from the one try is equal to about 3250 raptor DNA. Between the 2000 you need to fuse the indo, There is also 50 DNA from the I-Rex that takes 500 raptor DNA to fuse. So if you average 20 DNA per fuse on the I-rex to add 50 DNA to that and the 2000 to fuse, it averages a good 3250 raptor DNA per Indo fuse.

I assume it is going to be tough but if she can get just 31 DNA, that will be a good 13000 she doesn’t need from raptors. Why 31? Because she has 149/250 at the moment. She needs the extra 1 or will need the entire 3250 for that one last fuse in the end.

1 Like

Make sure she takes her time getting the opening hit, nothing worse then getting to a super rare Dino and missing the opening direct hit, it throws you off for the rest of the attempt…least it does to me anyways!

Im going to watch a video of someone else darting it before I use my attempt, that way I know exactly what to expect and how it moves!
I know Indoraptor was dartable during the Fallen Kingdon promo thing and people recorded it and put on YouTube, but Ludia might change up the targeting points this time round to throw people off. I wouldn’t put it past them!
Remember Indoraptor is probably THE most sort after dinosaur for everyone just starting (I know it was my ultimate goal!) so Ludia won’t want it to be easy!

Tell her good luck in advance for me ^_^, and same to you!

1 Like

@Jay1 @Jorge @Ned
Thanks a ton guys!

With the strike events and an excellent choice of weekly dinos… this is clearly going to be a very fun week!!

2 Likes

Great job Ludia! Hopefully by the end of the week I can level her up least once.

2 Likes