Hey you all, I wish you all the best! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays JW Community!

Hello everyone,

This tough year has (almost) come to an end. We never experienced something like this before. Quarantines, masks, etc, and yet here we are!

To all of you who lost someone during this pandemic, I wish you my condolences. But life goes on and we must keep moving on! I hope you all have the strength to do it!

Every player and member of the community has her/his own opinion about all kinds of stuff, we have our agreements and disagreements, but we all have one thing in common: we all enjoy playing Jurassic World Alive. I’m not saying the game is perfect, but I’m sure we all enjoy talking to the friends we made while playing this game, chatting while raiding, writing on forum and other Internet pages, and most important: we keep Jurassic World Alive, Alive!

This message here is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Thank you all the @moderators who help us solve our problems,

Thank you all the players who share their game experience and discuss here on forum and other social medias,

Thank you Gamepress for making our voices be heard, thank you for the tier lists, tips, the guide apps, thank you! @Piere87 and all other Gamepress!

And thank you Ludia for providing us this game. Most of us are not satisfied with the current state of the game, we don’t like the bugs, we absolutely don’t like arena unbalance, but if it weren’t for this game, we would never have met the friends we made while playing it.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Let’s keep moving on, DPG members!

Be safe! :sauropod: :t_rex: :christmas_tree: :sparkler:

25 Likes

This is so sweet and I have no words

All I can say is Merry Christmas to all of you and happy holidays!!! :sauropod: :t_rex: :christmas_tree: :gift:

9 Likes

Happy holidays guys!! :christmas_tree: :snowflake:

5 Likes

20201224_101727

Merry Christmas all.

5 Likes

Yupppp be safe and
Merry Christmas…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! :christmas_tree::sparkles:

2 Likes

have a merry christ mas, have a happy new year, and screw 2020

2 Likes

merry christmas eve

2 Likes

You did this art? :+1:

And you too, have you done this art? :+1:

no. i got it from the internet

1 Like

4 Likes

No. It appeared on Bitmoji this morning. It is my avatar riding the raptor though. :smiley:

1 Like

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

I saw the avatar and thought it was a full art :joy:

1 Like

eremoceros.

1 Like

Happy Holidays_0000

1 Like

Yep that’s my Christmas tree lol.
I forgot to decorate that’s it :joy_cat:

1 Like