Ludia Forums

Heyy Ludia

Did you forget to refund unused boosts? I have been purchasing every single boost in store(did not bother to use most of them though) and 1 speed boost by the button, but I only got 7k refund. I might be wrong, but 7k? it does sounds pretty little. I don’t think you would introduce boost if people only spent 7k on it, do you?

btw boost system is still bs…Could you please write more than 3 lines of code to make money…

Speed boost balance? chance to buy back all the steroid you wanted in one single day? In one sentence, Ludia just spent 2 mins to adjust the speed boost parameter and decided to keep their money grabbing plan going on, which they might be proud of already

3 Likes

Hey BlackDragon, if you think that there was a mistake in the amount of Cash you received from the rollback, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look for you.

1 Like

okay will do. Thanks Ned.

1 Like

Hey Ned, I sent an email to support last Tuesday, but nobody replied. Are they busy lately?

I’m sorry to hear that our team has not responded back to you yet, @BlackDragon. :sweat:

Our support team has been receiving a lot more tickets recently so there could be some delays. Rest assured that they will try to get back to you as soon as they can once they see your ticket.

They sent me a copy and pasted email last Monday? And still havnt did anything about my 2k stollen…

And I texted them the second after it all went down.