Hhffgghh

Deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted.

3 Likes

Money. This game is becoming p2w slowly

2 Likes

The vast majority of these players have been playing the game forever. They collect and save DNA that they have darted and purchased, often over long periods of time. Many of these players invest heavily in the game, both time and/or money (usually a lot of both). It’s how the game stays funded, and while it may be harder for people like me who doesn’t have extra funds for JWA to keep up, it is understandable that, in order for a company to keep a game going, they cannot survive on being a free-to-play game only. You are rewarded for the amount of time and money you invest. To jump to the conclusion that they are cheating is an unfair accusation to these players who work so hard at this game (players who I know are 100% not cheating - some of whom are extremely generous with their time, tips, and are great advocates of good sportsmanship).

People who want to be at their level will have to dedicate a good amount of time and money into the game. Also, besides darting and buying DNA, there are a lot of ways to get DNA through shared sancs and sanc farms, and you can actually purchase extra FIPS to care for creatures above the daily allotment. In addition to this, I know players who have ALT accounts and are able to donate DNA from those ALTs to themselves - and having an ALT takes a ton of extra time and money if you really want to level up quickly (IDK if the very top players use this method or not, but I do know people who do). The point is this - it takes a lot of time, money, skill, and dedication to be a top player, and you will get out of the game what you put into it (time/money/etc).

We should be grateful for top players who invest like they do - they are the ones that keep the game alive, especially for those of us who play the game a lot, but are not able to invest resources like they do :heart:

9 Likes

Because besides the new event exclusive creature people probably have all the dna for the other three hybrids such as: compy gen 2, tarbo, onyx gen 2 and so on as they’ve been in the game for a long while now

1 Like

Exactly, I could create all of them on day 1 without breaking a sweat and have never spent on the game. People with VIP and spending on the game can easily get them to level 30 on day 1 except the one requiring the exclusive DNA. And I don’t even run giga scents.

2 Likes

Obscene ammounts of time spent playing the game, buying exclusive dna bundles, fip bundles, lv 20 sancs, etc. Not really suprising tbh. And if you follow thr datamines, you can get a pretry good idea of what dna you need to stock up on before release.

1 Like

Slowly? I think it’s going a lot quicker than that

1 Like

Well then I need an alliance that knows how to make and keep level 20 sanctuaries. I tried to have my alliance fill one sanctuary with only high priority dinos but no one understands why. Eg. All cervalces. Or all albertosaurus.

1 Like

Youll probably want an alliance thats part of a coop. I jsut recently joined my current one and they work with other alliances to get 4 lv 20s. All creatures inside are based off of votes.

5 Likes

Becoming :rofl:
Slowly? :rofl:

In all seriousness. It’s always been and it hasn’t stopped getting more and more. I agree

3 Likes

Closed as per OP’s request