Ludia Forums

Hi i am new to the forums

So i have been playing since 2 months and really enjoy the game. I learned about forums a while ago and have been following since then. However i needed some help from you people at the forums and realized it was not possible unless to create an account. So here i am. Hope i can get help from you people😁

5 Likes

Hello @The_Phoenix, welcome to the forum! For sure, you’ll get a lot of suggestions from folks here! Just mention what you need help with.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

Welcome @The_Phoenix

3 Likes

Hi @Bobby_Farmer

2 Likes

@The_Phoenix I’m not the greatest at contributing to strategy. But several on here like @Sionsith @Mary_Jo @Tommi @HanSoloWannaBe @Jurassic_Fury @Andy_wan_kenobi are among those to lean in and listen to.

7 Likes

@Bobby_Farmer Alright. Thanx for the suggestions

3 Likes

Thanks for the flowers @Bobby_Farmer but I consider myself to be in the lower ranks when it comes to strategy. But I’m a big fan of data and statistics.

4 Likes

@Tommi well data and statistics are foundational to strategy…

3 Likes

@Tommi Do you know how can i make people see my posts?

2 Likes

@The_Phoenix as you scan posts you can tag an individual to ask them a question, that’s the only way I know to make sure someone sees your post.

2 Likes

Ping us and we’ll respond :wink:

1 Like

If you reply to a post or if you refer to a person with an ‘@’ the owner of the post or the referred person gets a notification. The owner of a topic where you make a post always gets one.
But this also depends on individual settings.

4 Likes

You didnt mention that I’m super useful too @Bobby_Farmer. Must have been a mistake. Nobody complains like I do!

4 Likes

@anon43877113 and @Predator_X included :relieved:

2 Likes

Ok @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes
1 Like

@The_Phoenix I love Phoenixes. They are my favourite Mythological Creature since Long

3 Likes

Hi @anon43877113

2 Likes

@anon43877113 Cool

2 Likes