Hi Ludia, remember us? The players?

That’s low, man. Don’t be like that.

Birds were teased for a long time so maybe when they tease the new update in a few months we should have new content :+1::joy:

1 Like

@CleverBoy

5 Likes

Are you authorized to tell us when the next informations are going to be revealed? One more month and this feels like waiting for the Avengers 4 Trailer ^^

1 Like

you cant flag me for saying … gingerbread

5 Likes

With a response finally. I’m thinking by week’s end we should get patch notes

1 Like

I used to like Ginger Ale. Ginger Beer is also nice.

2 Likes

One of the ambassadors posted a teaser about tournament #3 being announced next week and it didn’t last two minutes before it disappeared.

Please please please fix the battle bugs first.

1 Like

Raptor_-_Look

4 Likes

Tonight (10-16h ago) I saw a post about a Level 60 Indominus Strike Event (with screenshot). Can’t find it anymore either.

it was very obviously photoshop because the font on the screen shot is not the same as the in game font

Hey guys, just a quick reminder that trolling is against our forum policy.

Ok, if you say so. I woke up in the middle of the night and visited the forum. My vision wasn’t the best to be honest. I was slightly shocked. Imagine the amount of coins necessary to climb up 30 more levels… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

plus the box around the level number is supposed to extend beyond the width of the card. in these pics it’s basically flush with the edge of the card.

Would you 2 please stop raptoring each other! Someone may get hurt!

4 Likes

raptor-gif

5 Likes

Click click click click click yes it is a sentence

We’re making the first progress in years and the first thing he says is make it a weapon?

I’m calling Alex thabet the CEO of ludia let’s see what he thinks of the customer service we receive on the forum

Isn’t he too busy with Jeopardy

2 Likes