Hidden parks

Everybody i know with a maxed level smilonemys lives in an area with a hidden park. Where is my hidden park ludia? Why is this game so unfair to the rest of us?

1 Like

Talking of hidden parks i have carbonemys spawn near my home
Screenshot_20200227_084018_com.ludia.jw2

4 Likes

There is no hidden parks. As far I know kids playgrounds had same spawns as parks (carbo, bajadon, crocodiles)

1 Like

Yes but they should still show up as parks. The ones in my town do even though they are tiny on the map.

1 Like

I do see an occasional turtle on spots that are not green on the map. It is however, near water.
The screenshot is at the shore, and turtles are known to spawn at “boating” spots. So not a park.

1 Like

Just got back from my Alabama house.
The entire Hwy 84 from County road 49 to The Rawls restaurant was a hidden park.
That was over 20 miles each direction.
I need this in my Georgia life.

1 Like

Hmm, I used to have something similar here. But I thought they fixed that. Haven’t seen hidden parks since.

Im really intrested in how hidden parks are even a thing. Considering what is and isnt a park is determined by google and Ludia just has algorithms set up for that data.

Boating places are Carbo nests. So that is also an explanation if it is near a body of water.

2 Likes

Got a stretch of highway that is a hidden park. have yet to see a carbo on it, but have seen plenty of pteranodon and baja. (can’t really catch any as I am driving)

There is boating place :smile: I thought the only spawn in parks and aquariums. Thanks for new information.

Yeah. Carbo’s aquarium spawn got replaced with Boating. Imo, that’s a better option. Pretty sure there are more boating places than aquariums.

1 Like

What the heck is a boating place?

I’m assuming marinas and boat launches.

1 Like

My whole neighborhood is a “hidden” park. And the L4 I frequent has no green space at all (It’s a neighborhood behind a Wal-Mart) but when I run scents I often get Turtle and Ptera along with Grypo, Rhino, and Ourano. So they are def still a thing.

2 Likes

L4 and hidden park. Sign me up. Which Wal-Mart so i know where to tell my agent to look for homes.

1 Like

@Ned any reason why hidden parks are a thing?

All the hidden parks I have are just extensions of existing parks. So I still have to go near my park to access the hidden one.

I think you cant see ‘hidden parks’ because thery are hidden. Or are there somewhere special glases to see invisible stuff, maybe some kind of X-ray glasses :smiley: ? In my opinion, there is no such things: There are no hidden parks, and there are no boating places. Maybe it’s all a thing of Luck? Or can someone prove somehow that there is such a thing? Are there any official statements from Ludia regarding this?

We know they are “hidden” because there is absolutely no green space, and yet park creatures actually spawn there. When I can get Grypo, Ourano, Rhino, Turtle, and Ptera all in one scent, I know that’s a considered a park in game. That also happens to be in L4. But there is absolutely no green space around that area so it’s “hidden”.

The creatures are in the code so we know it isn’t luck. Same with nests. I have seen an Ourano at a bank in a local 2 (normal spawn is local 4). So we know nests and local areas are real things. We just haven’t been able to figure out what justifies a “hidden park” in the game. As far as I can tell it’s more rural areas, but I have nothing to prove that. I just know where they are in my town and take advantage of it haha.