Hiding that 4th dino

How often do you do this? Wear out your first 3, only to spring that full health indom/indo/stego at the very end?

Its a solid strat.

4 Likes

Sometimes when I don’t have any other options I (stupidly) swap in tryko because it’s my last hope and suprisingly it usually works…? It is usually against a 27-28 stegodeus though.

1 Like

Why would this be surprising. It’s one of the best dinos in the game right now.

1 Like

I like saving my Stegodeus for middle game when it’s 2-1 or late game as a closer when it’s threats are gone. I rarely open with it.

2 Likes

I do this kind of strategy.
As much as possible I’d only use 3 of my Dinos doing the rotation(with swap ins) during a match(I’d like to leave my opponent wondering what my last Dino was).
It also makes you a better player to better strategize and not relying too much on the fourth Dino. :wink:

1 Like

It’s a solid strategy. Pocket Indo, Stegods, and even Tragod or a late speedster are dinos many won’t have counters left to overcome.

2 Likes

I often save Indoraptor, Indominus or Spinotahraptor for the 4th (many times they go un-used ultimately) that way I can out speed them or in the case of Indominus rex they may not have anything to block the big 4x hit!

But yes I agree its a good strategy! Many times when I see the other person not bringing out their fourth I assume its either an Indo or a velociraptor! Something that can sweep up whats left, so I plan accordingly!

1 Like

I will bring it out if I believe it stands a chance to turn the tide. But if say I am being demolished by a Stegodeus at the beginning and down 0-2, I will just quickly get over with it.

3 Likes

Honestly I try to do it, but it always depends on my 4 chosen dinos and what I am facing.
I have a Alanchilosauro in my team and I usually surprise my opponent swapping her in while indominus is ready for the 4x after cloack or when a v-raptor / pyrritator come out to play… The alanchilosauroìs verse when the attacks hit the shield is hilarious… seem to make fun of the useless dino attack :rofl:

2 Likes

Seeing this way too often. Stegodeus or Indoraptor at the end can ruin your day if you’re out of options ^^

1 Like

I always keep an indom/indo counter spare as my last dino to beat the noobs who whip out the RNG-o-saurses in a last ditch desperate attempt to win by RNG. Solid Strat! Skill vs luck! :wink:

3 Likes