Hmmm game has poltergeist -ing vibe!

Ikr how or why but having things happen or not happen is happening in me game! :dizzy_face: -Confused? Me too! I put Hideous Zip in to train&brawler for a 3hour pk that I started unlocking…went&took a nap :sleeping: …&I get up and look Zip hasn’t trained&no 3hour pk is even there??? Anyone else had this? There’s been other stuff but I digress it’s way too long to tell abt each time something wonky happens in RoB! I

(Ps not telling support bc they’ve ? Been ? Working on something I think? Well supposed to be anywho…Tata y’all off to (Re-Out Zip back in :no_mouth: )
Pss Wish forum was back under news tab :unamused: I keep forgetting it’s in jail now

1 Like

Have I forgotten how to read English or something?

From what I THINK you’re talking about - your game rolled back a few hours? This can happen if you exit the game too swiftly after taking an action.
Either exit the game by specifically using the ‘exit game’ button, or wait a minute before closing your game. The save syncing is automatic and sometimes it doesn’t capture it in time before you close the game.

4 Likes

yea, sometime if your wifi connection is bad or you leave too quickly, it doesnt save what you sent your dragons to do.

2 Likes

yeah same for me @kai-tang_tseng

1 Like

There’s an “exit game” button? Where?

2 Likes

If you press the back button on your phone it asks if you want to exit your game.
My usual habit of exiting games is to just kill the task lol But that’s not really good for saving.

1 Like

So sorry for short-handing…let me rephrase then. I have “specific dragon -the Hideous Zippleback” start training etc. &Started to “unlock” a three hour card pack in Brawl. Then went and restart all of the other dragon’s “timers” -for collecting fish :fish:& wood whilst waiting for the Dragon who was training&the "Brawl - card pack " to finish. I went off the game as per usual (on a fire tablet) by minimizing&swiping. I took a nap - me= :sleeping: … I woke up I opened game. Everything that I had set up did NOT happen. (Except for gathering resources) =:dizzy_face: me being confused. There are many wonky things that happen or do not happen in said game that would take forever to write out…
p.s.MY AUTO CORRECT SUCKS&I Apologize for any inconvenience and or confusion(plus I was only ¼awake when I wrote 1st/original post… I’m actually ½ awake now so fingers crossed!
P.s.s.It should’ve read Tata off to re-put the hideous zippleback back in training…&I wasn’t going to bother support because they’ve been working on something for me(? I guess&hope) &lastly that I wished forum was still in ★News tab★ & not in mail
I know I short hand write & use boo coo emojis… Well that’s just me :gemini::100::baby_symbol: lol

1 Like