Hola Jwtg // Hello Jwtg

Hola. Soy nuevo en el foro y mi dinamica sera cada semana mandare sugerencias de en total 10 criaturas para el juego:
Terrestres
Appalachiosaurus
Bajadosaurus
Arambourgania
Purussaurus

Cenozoicos

S: Uro
C: Lobo Terrible
N:Platibelodon

Acuaticos:

S:Ophtalmosaurus
C:Anomalocaris
A:Cladoselache

Mod Edit:

Translated from Spanish

Hello. I am new to the forum and my dynamics will be every week I will send suggestions of a total of 10 creatures for the game:
Terrestrial
Appalachiosaurus
Loweredaurus
Arambourgania
Purussaurus

Cenozoic

S: Uro
C: Terrible Wolf
N: Platibelodon

Aquatics:

S: Ophtalmosaurus
C: Anomalocaris
A: Cladoselache

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

3 Likes

cool, welcome to the community

2 Likes

Para la proxima, te recomiendo usar el traductor y ponerlo en ingles, el foro no esta en español (y posiblemente no lo llegue a estar).
Igualmente, me gusta la dinamica, espero que alguna de estas criaturas entre al juego algun dia.

For the next one, I recommend you use the translator and put it in English, the forum or it is in Spanish (and it may not be).
Also, I like the dynamics, I hope that one of these creatures enters the game one day.
I know it’s not correctly written, but I wrote it in spanish first and to make the work shorter I just copied it in the google translate to avoid a mod edit.

1 Like