Ludia Forums

Hola pone baneo permanente en la cuenta de mi hijo//Hello, put permanent ban on my son's account

Se ha ido a conectar mi hijo tiene 5 años y pone cuenta permanente baneada,juega más de 5 horas al día esta llorando no puede ser que se le quite su cuenta a cambiado al iPad y ahora pone baneada pido por favor que se le reanude la cuenta y más en los tiempos que estamos.
Gracias de antemano

My son is 5 years old and he has a banned permanent account, he plays more than 5 hours a day, he is crying, his account cannot be taken, he has changed to the iPad and now he is banned, I ask please to resume counts and more in the times that we are.
Thanks in advance

Translated from Spanish

My son is 5 years old and he has a banned permanent account, he plays more than 5 hours a day, he is crying, his account cannot be taken, he has changed to the iPad and now he is banned, I ask please to resume counts and more in the times that we are.
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened, David_Dos. However, could I ask you to reach out to our team as they would be able to take a closer look at your son’s account and provide more information.

When you launch the game, there should be an option to contact our team directly through the game on the main menu. Our team can also be reached through email at support+bans@ludia.com.

Ya envíe email no contesta nadie,es intolerable que te roben la cuenta,es para denunciar al que me baneo la cuenta.

Translated from Spanish

Already send email, no one answers, it is intolerable that your account is stolen, it is to report the person who banned the account.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hey David_Dos, if you had already reached out to our team, our team will try their best to get back to you asap once they get a chance to see your message.

Thx my friend :handshake:

Help my :disappointed: :sob:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necro-posted