Horror stories involving ... prehistoric creatures?

While watching a wonderful horror game on this incredible Halloween, I came up with the idea of creating a suspense story involving prehistoric creatures.

It would be a story about 5 people who end up getting lost in a forest full of creatures never seen before … Did they all come out alive? What mystery is behind all this? And the most interesting! The story would not be entirely complete, in which you would make decisions and have consequences. A good idea?

To begin, I would like to introduce you to the main characters: Adam, Eduard, Joseph, Helen and Faith. The name of the story? It’s something to decide!

The comment with the most likes will be the winner, I’m bad at choosing titles …

Will the story have pauses, with the narrator (me) giving some tips … or getting in the way?

3 Likes

Interesting. Will be watching this.

4 Likes

I think the best way to start would be to give very little context. Start with all 5 people waking up inside cryosleep pods in some sort of abandoned-looking facility in the middle of the jungle, and they have no memory of why they are where they are. You can add whatever creature/plant from whatever time period you want, preferably no hybrids, but I think a little bit of artistic license is fair. The environment can change over the course of the story, so they can move from jungle to desert to wetland, etc.
I dunno about names.

3 Likes

This could be a possible title. It Came from the Forbidding Forest.

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!
(This is a sentence)

3 Likes

Great ideas! I think I’ll add a little of them to the story.

2 Likes