Ludia Forums

Hot take poll

If only @Thylo_75 had let us pick 2 votes, than those would definitely be my top 2

3 Likes

My solution in IRL @Stiffeno is that I use my phone screen instead of the wall so it always there to bash my skull against while I’m playing

3 Likes

Lol probably :rofl:

1 Like

Seems head bashing is slowly catching up

My phone is $1700 Aussie dollars, I think id rather break my head on a wall :rofl:

2 Likes

We have a vote for getting over it

Hey mine is $1,100 US dollars, I just don’t care when arena pisses me off so I do it anyway :joy:

1 Like

Hurray (10)

Lol, so this head bashing! You guys might want to read the banner over the Forum.

Or Ludia needs to read this poll to help you :joy:

3 Likes

Well you added “For fun” in the “Bashing your head against a wall” option for a reason. It’s also good exercise apparently but could result in concussion/head injury so I don’t suggest anyone try it.

But I mean JWA arena does worse things to your brain anyhow

4 Likes

I couldn’t have said better myself

One of those “worse things” being the thought of spending money on boosts.

4 Likes

More like the thought of HAVING TO SPEND MONEY on anything to catchup in the game

4 Likes

Almost to 100 bois

No brainer. The arena in all it’s broken glory is infuriating especially when you have daily boost sales. Daily boost sales makes the arena like the equivalent to being kicked in the nuts. Of course then again I think bashing my head into a wall would be greatly successful because I would be working towards a concussion.

2 Likes

Ludia: see their happy over there look at them battling and collecting

The players:

3 Likes

So basically we can almost unanimously agree arena is the worse right?

4 Likes