Ludia Forums

Hotburple event

Does this mean we’ll get an update that introduces 1-5* dragons for us to get or is it just a “Test Flight” event similar to Light fury/Cloudjumper?

And if it’s a test flight event when can we expect to get our own Hotburples?

1 Like

i think it will be a try out run (more like the ranking run)

and they’ll probably add the hotburples to the drafts and hatchery

1 Like

Yeah but in some quests you need to own a dragon of the species, that’s why i’m asking.

It would be nice if Hotburples were hybrids between Snafflefangs and Gronckles, which i think they are because they have similarities to both species.

2 Likes

What about the Snafflefang’s tiny horns and it’s TWO legs?

1 Like

I think all the official Titan Uprising hybrids we’ll get will be brand new species!

And there are sooo many pure breeds to choose from. Changlings and Scaldron are also upcoming, so here’s hoping there’s also a new hybrid somewhere in there~

I hope the length of the Hotburple event means we’ll have ample chances to add good star tiers to our roster~

1 Like

It could be that the first 5 battles are a try out, and then battles 6—10 are to actually get it.

1 Like

Not only you need to own them, you need to have them levelled up. But that’s just half of the test runs. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess we’ll see what those are in action, though I hope to get some scales out of the color quests; they would be fitting rewards.

I was right, they are scale events.

The color quests are always scale events…

And not as good as normal scale quests

2 Likes

Yes, that’s about right…

And we still don’t know what the Hotburple event is going to be. It’s running late.

I’m trying to remember what time of day the Clan Update happened… I wonder if those happen on a different schedule.

No notice on Twitter that the event is delayed, which usually happens if there’s an actual problem. Seems it’s all still on schedule.

1 Like

I see, thank you.

@Ned any news on the event? Is there going to be an update as well?

3 Likes

@Marcus @Jason @Chris @Sara what’s going on with hotburple event? If delayed then give us some info. Or it was mistake to announced that event? Is there any update you are working on which not ready?

3 Likes

Wow most of ludia community leaders and inactive and few are online and they don’t bother to reply us. Great.
I think they don’t know what’s going on.

2 Likes

One of them might be active as it says he posted a few minutes ago, though they definitely seem to have been ignoring us.

Jason is online but may be he is not part of dragon titan uprising so don’t know what’s going on. Marcus is offline for 2 days may be on holiday

1 Like

And, you know, perhaps there’s nothing wrong with the event, they were just planning to bring it on some ungodly hour and didn’t bother to tell us so. I mean, when do they ever explicitly say on what hour an event will start?

1 Like