Ludia Forums

Hotburple event

I see… Yeah, I checked his profile and Jason isn’t in our game. He’s on the one with the dinos for the most part. That’s why he doesn’t bother while he’s active.

Chris and Sarah are on the dinos too. Full time.

Even Ned is on the dinos, though he also comes here. But he’s not online.

And Marcus is also in both the dinos and Rise of Berk. And also not online.

Anyone explicitly on Titans Uprising?

1 Like

We plan our energy usage around events. When something happens with no communication, it is very frustrating as our plans are shot

3 Likes

@Talisax you’re right. This is not 1st time happening

2 Likes

Dragons are dinosaurs too.

We don’t have any information for you at the moment. Please be patient with us as it is a holiday (Victoria Day).

4 Likes

Wish you a happy Victoria Day. Hope this bring down some bugs in dragon life.

2 Likes

Hours passed, still no event… or any news regarding it.

Seems there’s not going to be any today after all.

And if it does during some ungodly hour, well, I have just used all the energy on repeatables. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still no Hotburple. Any news on that front?

Unless the week long quests are starting later than the usual time, I’ve only got the color quests.

3 Likes

I am so curious. Where is the event? When it will start? And will it start really today or more later?:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

So…where is the “hotburple event” that was shown on yesterdays tweet?

2 Likes

Okay so

I’m guessing that with an introduction of a new species, there may be some additional tweaks and potentially a download update.

The extra time is probably to make sure we don’t encounter issues that will force them to hold/restart the event anyway as they fix it.

I’m willing to bet the quest will be released and operational in a couple of hours, within the day for sure.

You have a point, but… 2 hours already passed. Should have come by now, right?

The event was supposed to come out 36 hours ago. Where is it? Is there anything wrong? Can we get atleast an update of what’s going on.

1 Like

Yay!

Another it might need a good hard restart or two…

3 Likes

Its bugged

2 Likes

@Marcus hotburple event is bugged when it’ll be fixed??

2 Likes

Can only select one dragon to draft for the event and it won’t let me attack. Ahh well I’ve got heaps of time to wait haha

1 Like

Hey @Madara_Uchiha,

Apologies for the late reply. I was OOO most of the time last week and this weekend.

The team is aware of the issue with the event and is currently working to resolve it.

5 Likes

Thanks, Marcus. Hope to see it live and working properly soon!

1 Like

Which it now is!

1 Like