A minor update is now available on iOS and Android to fix the following issues from the most recent Easter Update. Amazon will receive this update within the week, stay tuned!
Our team is also aware of the known issues listed below, and will be working on fixes for future updates.
- Fixed crash when accessing the Dragon Hangar
- Reversed accidental Sweet Death nerf
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred when entering game as a Dragon Rider with Gauntlet active
- Missing Dragon level of owned Dragons in the information pop-up
- Missing text for rewards on the Gauntlet map
- Dragons becoming invisible after completing Training at the Academy from the Hangar
- Tapping on the Hangar Level-Up icon does not redirect to the trained Dragon
- Removing rocks on Itchy Armpit island not awarding runes
- Daily/Weekly resource gathering Gobber’s Duties indicated in millions are rounded up
- Re-working on Seasonal Currency trades
Thank you to all our players for your continuous feedback!
Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you are still encountering some of the Bug Fixes issues listed above. Make sure to include your game support key.