Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - February 16th, 2021

Hello Vikings,

A minor update (1.54.14) will be available soon to fix the known issues from Update 1.54. It is slowly rolling out so make sure to keep a close eye on your app store and update your game when it’s available. Thank you for all your patience!

• Fixed Dragons auto-gathering resources when returning to the app from minimized state
  • Fixed random HUD elements overlapping popups when returning to the app from minimized state
  • Fixed Valka Training popup appearing for no reason when returning to the app from minimized state
  • Fixed SFX and music playing when minimizing the app or accessing OS notifications
  • Fixed rock never disappearing from Itchy Armpit Island
  • Fixed progression blocker in Tutorial when playing as Dragon Riders
  • Fixed placeholder textures appearing on Berk Island
  • Fixed placeholder texture appearing on Academy lvl 10
  • Fixed cut off Dragon and card pack names in all languages
  • Fixed iOS HOME button (notch) overlapping on-screen elements
  • Fixed infinite loading on Google and Amazon when hatching a new species
  • Fixed random issues causing the game to crash and optimized game performances

As always, please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

9 Likes

Awesome. Glad to see. Will check my App Store.

3 Likes

I see the deliberate, malicious change to exploration to trick us into spending runes has not been reverted despite many complaints.

Not cool.

3 Likes

Great to see these fixes however I still can’t progress through the game as every time I click toothless my game closes can we please try to fix this as I got the riders subscription 29 mi a befor I found this bug

3 Likes

@James_Humphrys please write to our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com, our staff will be there to assist you. Make sure to include your game Support Key.

2 Likes

I’ve run into the same issue as well. Can’t progress with collection quests now. This sucks and wastes all the previous time spent on the collection thus far.

1 Like

@AMBient_xL our team is currently looking into this issue, to help us, please write to our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com. Make sure to include your game Support Key.

2 Likes

This update hasn’t fixed anything for me. All my high collecting dragons are greyed out meaning I can’t collect anything properly. Iron is the biggest issue as when I pick a not greyed out Dragon to collect it then becomes greyed out and I lose everything. I have spent hundreds of millions of fish and wood trying to do this and it simply won’t work. It’s an even bigger issue as I can’t recoup my fish and wood stocks properly now either. As it stands there is no point in me even playing anymore as I can’t do anything

3 Likes

Thank you guys for fixing the Toothless crash issue. Sucks I missed out on a collection, but glad it’s back to normal now.

3 Likes