A minor update (1.54.14) will be available soon to fix the known issues from Update 1.54. It is slowly rolling out so make sure to keep a close eye on your app store and update your game when it’s available. Thank you for all your patience!
- Fixed Dragons auto-gathering resources when returning to the app from minimized state
- Fixed random HUD elements overlapping popups when returning to the app from minimized state
- Fixed Valka Training popup appearing for no reason when returning to the app from minimized state
- Fixed SFX and music playing when minimizing the app or accessing OS notifications
- Fixed rock never disappearing from Itchy Armpit Island
- Fixed progression blocker in Tutorial when playing as Dragon Riders
- Fixed placeholder textures appearing on Berk Island
- Fixed placeholder texture appearing on Academy lvl 10
- Fixed cut off Dragon and card pack names in all languages
- Fixed iOS HOME button (notch) overlapping on-screen elements
- Fixed infinite loading on Google and Amazon when hatching a new species
- Fixed random issues causing the game to crash and optimized game performances
As always, please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.