Vikings, an update is now available to fix the following issues from 1.42.13 and improve your game-play experience!
Increased zoom out level to get a better view of your Berk
- Past a certain zoom out level you will no longer see Vikings, Sheep, Chickens, and Shadows
- You can now join the conversation with fellow Vikings on the Forum! The link can now be found in the Community Section:
- New sorting options in the Book of Dragons
- Fish Collect Time
- Wood Collect Time
- Best Fish Collect Rate
- Best Wood Collect Rate
- Best Iron Collect Rate
- Remember Vikings, you can use the Stat bar icon, located on the left of All Sources, to quickly compare your Dragon resource collection stats
- Added OS notifications for Light Fury searches
- Dramilion no longer disappears through its roost
- Grid on Itchy Armpit Part 2 now appears properly
- Fixed Defend Berk stats for Turfraider
- Dragons from Spring Update can be purchased with Runes
- Game can crash when zooming in while collecting resources. This only occurs when players are at max zoom out level (iOS only). Our Dev team is currently looking into the issue. A fix will be delivered in the near future.
Thank you for all your feedback and patience Vikings!