Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - July 22nd, 2019

Vikings, an update is now available to fix the following issues from 1.42.13 and improve your game-play experience!

• Increased zoom out level to get a better view of your Berk

• Past a certain zoom out level you will no longer see Vikings, Sheep, Chickens, and Shadows

• You can now join the conversation with fellow Vikings on the Forum! The link can now be found in the Community Section:

• New sorting options in the Book of Dragons
    • Sort by:

• Fish Collect Time
      • Wood Collect Time
      • Best Fish Collect Rate
      • Best Wood Collect Rate
      • Best Iron Collect Rate

• Remember Vikings, you can use the Stat bar icon, located on the left of All Sources, to quickly compare your Dragon resource collection stats

• Added OS notifications for Light Fury searches

• Dramilion no longer disappears through its roost
  • Grid on Itchy Armpit Part 2 now appears properly
  • Fixed Defend Berk stats for Turfraider
  • Dragons from Spring Update can be purchased with Runes

Known Issues

• Game can crash when zooming in while collecting resources. This only occurs when players are at max zoom out level (iOS only). Our Dev team is currently looking into the issue. A fix will be delivered in the near future.

Thank you for all your feedback and patience Vikings!

12 Likes

It’s too hard for me to get the high collect rate dragon. Feel sad.

1 Like

I’m really glad to see the new dragon sorting option. But I also hope that an option can be added to sort dragons that are hungry and dragons in the hanger vs dragons placed on Berk. I have so many dragons it sometimes takes me a bit to find or remember where I placed a dragon.

It would also be great if there was some kind of notice when eggs are found as to whether we have the dragon or not before we place it in the hatchery. I don’t remember what all the dragon eggs look like (does anyone) & sometimes waste time hatching a dragon I don’t need or checking to see if I already have a dragon. Even adding an egg picture to to the dragon sorting option would be helpful. I REALLY believe this kind of update would be very helpful to many players old & new. Please consider it.

3 Likes

Neats19:
Try looking at the wiki page to identify and rate your Dagons:

The Dragon Statistics page is a great way to start.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - July 22nd, 2019:

I have noticed a glitch in the new update. When you zoom out to full and move around, the screen, well, look …

It’s right at the bottom

1 Like

I really enjoy playing rise of Berk. I’ve been playing for several months and I have so much to learn. Patience is the first thing I learned Cuz it takes so long and so much wood n fish. However I’m not complaining. I really like this last update especially the the zoom out feature. Any advice is welcomed. I fell in love with the movie and found the series on prime. It has helped me learn about the game for EVERY THING!!! Thx for the game its awesome.

Love the new update features! But has anyone else had a problem with the audio? The music and SFX noises sound extremely distorted and fuzzy. I checked my devices speakers and they are fine, it’s definitely an issue with the app I’m afraid…?

Hey Millie_Rose, could you try toggling the sound options off and back on? If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information. Our team would be happy to take a closer look. Thanks!