Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - July 9th, 2020

A minor update (1.49.16) will soon be available to fix some of the known issues we have addressed from the most recent Update
It is currently rolling out to Google users and will be coming soon to iOS and Amazon.

• Gauntlet Stamina will regenerate for each Gauntlet Event, 1 Stamina every 4 hours.

• The Gauntlet Events that are currently active will remain with 10 Gauntlet Stamina, while the following Gauntlet Events will have the standard amount of 5 Gauntlet Lives each.

• Find the Active Gauntlet Events on the Sidebar Menu icon titled Events on the left side of the game screen.

• Players who still do not see the Active Gauntlet Events under the Events menu please write into our support team so our devs can further investigate this issue.
  • Fixed crash when accessing Mailbox.

• If you were experiencing this crash you may find invalid in-game mails in your Mailbox. If you see these invalid in-game mails (image of Toothless as the icon) please contact our support team
    • We are also fixing crashes and game stability issues, some of which were linked to the Mailbox crash.

Thank you to all our players for their patience and for having reached out to us! Our team is working hard to address all of your in-game issues.
If you are still experiencing any issues and have not contacted our support team yet, do so by going to the Settings Menu in-game, clicking the HELP button followed by the SUPPORT button. You may also contact our team by sending an email to dragons@ludia.com with your Support Key.
As stated in our previous post, our support team is trying its best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, but due to the high volume of tickets they are receiving the wait times may be longer than usual.

1 Like

I do have a different bug than all those I’ve read along this time, ticket’s been in progress for a couple of days, but luckily it’s a minor problem that doesn’t affect the gameplay. I bought some decorations with runes when they were offering them on sale outside of the usual spot, not with money, just runes. And since this decorations take place in their storage with limited space (only 10 for free) I decided to keep them at the mail box since there they don’t take any.

The problem came with the last major update, all those turned into useless “Resource 21” and I can’t get them in any way. I don’t feel any hurry about it since I was not planning to place them until I reorganise the dragons arrangement (still haven’t fixed the dragon size decrease :sweat_smile:), but felt curious if it happened to anybody else.

Cheers to everyone :metal:t2:

1 Like

Um… I wonder if I lost a decoration that way. IIRC I had one of those (almost certain I had something like that, not certain it was “21” specifically), and tried to “open” it, and it just went poof. Now I’m not sure what it was.

Okay, since the hotfix, there is (again) a “statue” in my mailbox, but I can’t tell which one, and I’m hesitant to try to collect it. (I’ve already e-mailed support, still waiting to hear back.)

Cloudjumper is still crashing the game when using the maximum attack in brawl. It is like playing Russian Roulette. I didn’t dare use it during the gauntlet, which seriously affected my game plan.
I used it twice during a recent brawl. The first time almost crashed it but I played on semiblind. The second use of maximum attack caused a total whiteout which meant I had to exit the game.