[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - June 2022

Greetings Vikings!

A NEW Hotfix update is coming out soon! This update will address the current issue regarding the loss of Monstrous Nightmares during the Ascension Chamber tutorial.

Keep reading for all the details!

• Ascension Chamber
    • Fixed the issue occurring during the tutorial where players would lose their own Monstrous Nightmares while performing the Ascension.
    • All players, whether or not they experienced the issue, will be compensated with a Monstrous Nightmare for the inconvenience.
    • Players will be able to claim the Monstrous Nightmare as of Friday (7/1)
    • The level of the Monstrous Nightmare you will receive will depend on your Meade Hall level.
Meade Hall Level Monstrous Nightmare Level
5 18
6 24
7 30
8 36
9 42
10 52
11 60
12 75
13 85
14 124
  • To claim your Monstrous Nightmare, please click on the Monstrous Nightmare head that appears on the right-side menu
    image (16)

• Once in the Limited Offers tab, click the GET IT button.

Thank you for your patience, Vikings!

UPDATE: Vikings, we’ve heard your feedback. All Vikings who have already reached Meade Hall level 14, and have their Great Forge at a minimum level 3, will now receive a Monstrous Nightmare based on their Great Forge level.

If you are eligible, please go to your Limited Offers tab to claim this offer.

Great Forge Level Monstrous Nightmare Level
3 134
4 134
5 150
6 175
7 175
17 Likes

For those of us that lost our Monstrous Nightmare due to this glitch, will we still be getting our dragon back at the level that we lost it, or just this standard one based on our Meade Hall? I lost a level 175, so a level 124 doesn’t do much to help.

6 Likes

I lost an exotic monstrous nightmare to this glitch. I think that I had a replacement already but it was pretty agrovating. I also lost one that was around level 100 or so and while I have another one around that level it’s still messed up because I was forced into the first use of the option. Don’t get me wrong about this I’m happy that there is an opportunity for players to get something better than just fish or very rarely wood or another resource that is easily replaced like iron but it also helps in other ways because it is a way that a player can gather the hardest to aquire materials for free or low cost. If you want my opinion its ok to monetize your game and I like this game but I don’t think that you should remove the ability to aquire certain items behind a subscription pay wall that completely disables them the moment you stop paying. I’m fine with early access to content and I’m fine with paying that allows cosmetics and the occasional pay for a slight increase in speed but the best part of this game is that you really can get everything that a paying player can and at almost the same speed. Considering that this game is one of my favorite mobile games and aside from the few times that the game glitches and I don’t get something that i might be trying to get I have gotten almost every dragon I have ever tried to get. There are two exceptions and those are the teen night lights they were the reward for completing a collection or a gauntlet and the gauntlet was glitched and crashed about twenty times when I tried to complete the last part and by the time I had built back up the boosts it was over. The game was following a pattern of every single time I got to the same point in the last of six rounds on the last part of the gauntlet it would crash especially if i had used any of the boost items. If i could keep access to the paid contract that I aquire after I choose stop paying for the monthly payments or decide not to purchase about twenty thousand dollars worth of digital currency that is not that valuable to the player anyway. I would be more willing to purchase some of the item.

3 Likes

Kind of sad we won’t get it back at the level we lost it, but it’s better than nothing.

3 Likes

Yeah I was pretty mad I lost my Nightmare that was level 135. While it’s nice you’re replacing it, we’re not being compensated for the amount of fish, wood, and iron to get them back to where they were before trading.

4 Likes

Does this include a fix for my game crashing every time I open it? I’ve tried to restart my phone, remove then redownload the app, make sure I had enough space, and even update my phone. Nothing has worked, this is all since the new update came out.

1 Like

Hi Evileye295. May you please contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com about your crashing issue? They’ll be able to investigate. Please also include the type of device you are using. Thanks!

1 Like

This!!! I lost my very first dragon that I got when I started playing years ago. It was the first dragon I took to 175 & the first one that I named. And used as a daily fisher. All the time and resources used to raise him and the resources I am not getting now that it’s gone. The whole thing is infuriating

3 Likes

It’s not the same level but it’s back, so that much I’m grateful for. Less impressed they asked for payment even if it was only 1 rune…

4 Likes

Im grateful theyre replacing too. However, i agree with the other comments. I lost a level 165 monsterous nightmare. Ive managed to level another to 86 in the time id lost mine but still very aggravating.

1 Like

I didn’t pose my Monstrous Nightmare but thank you. I now have a level 85 and a level 100.

1 Like

Thank you for giving our monstrous nightmares back but why not aren’t they the same we lost I was so close to turning her into a Titan wing and now I’m going to have to use up all my resources to bring her back to that that level

1 Like

I never received mine that I had lost, dose this mean I have to find another one and start from the beginning?

1 Like

I agree! I lost mine and it made me have to wait to upgrade Meade Hall. So not only is the redemption not helpful it really sets me further back. I have been able to get another dragon up to the right level but still… it really should have been to the level needed to upgrade your Meade. That’s just my opinion though.

1 Like

The compensation was lazy. There are hundreds of dragons in the game, why dicker about one at the max level? Poor programming causes the loss of a maxed out level dragon and we get a bulk response instead of individual fixes. Why a level 124 with max meade hall? Why not one dragon at 175 when it’s one out of hundreds?
Why not the specific one i lost? This was your fault, not the customers.
People posting that they’re “just happy to be getting something” are crazy. Expect it to be right, not a little better.

7 Likes

I lost three of my Monstrous Nigtmares, not just one. One of them was above level 112 also. What’s worse is after it forced me through the ascension with all three of them, I didn’t receive any scales for that first run through but still lost my three dragons anyway. I am grateful they are replacing one but I shouldn’t have to pay even one rune to get any of them back- especially if they are not coming back at the level that they were. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

Bruh my monstrous nightmare was level 30. And they are going to give me one that’s level fifteen just because of my hall that’s soo bad could anyone please give me a level 30 back please dreamworks

1 Like

I lost 2 armour wings to this glitch, very sad, one of my favourite dragon.

1 Like

I can’t say I’m impressed either, lost a 175 dragon and get a 124 back, not good enough by a long shot. Many seem grateful they at least got a dragon back, this was a game issue from a game I’ve been playing for years, how does something of this magnitude oven glitch, all other games I play over compensate players for glitches not this poor attempt to placate us all by making out we are lucky to get anything!

4 Likes

I’m with you, they have not gone far enough to compensate for a widespread game issue,

3 Likes