[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - March 2022

Greetings Vikings!

A NEW Hotfix update is coming out soon! This update will fix some of the current issues related to Brawls and Gauntlets. :crossed_swords:

Keep reading for all the details!

• Improved stability during Brawl and Gauntlet battles.
  • Fixed crashing issue when starting Gauntlet Battles.
  • Fixed “Resume Gauntlet Battle” feature that was triggering when it was not supposed to. The feature will only trigger after a crash occurs.
  • Fixed issues with the Turn Indicator in Battles
  • Fixed Seasonal Spring Statue not appearing in Berk Market. Spring Statue will replace the Winter Statue.
  • Fixed cut-off text in Settings Menu.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key

12 Likes

Excellent :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hello, updated the Rise of Berk today and it doesn’t work. I cannot log in I try to accept the private policy and it is not working

3 Likes

Hi there Eifel_Nitro. That’s an issue the team has been investigating. We’ll make sure to give an update as soon as we have more information!

1 Like

Will the remaining unnamed modular dragons be added to the game eventually, please? May I show you what I’m talking about, please?

1 Like

I’m still having the same crashing issues with Brawl - is the Hotfix out yet?

2 Likes

Not yet out.

2 Likes

Hello, same situation for me: blocked on private policy screen and impossible to clic on accept or anywhere.

1 Like

Have you tried reinstalling? It’s worked for some players.

2 Likes

Yay! I got one brawl in today but then the crashes started again. Since I uninstalled/reinstalled I have lost my original case info and the message I sent to inform support their suggestions didn’t work was closed so this is the only way I can let support know. Is there a way to reinstall my support messages?

1 Like

Opção de enviar presentes para amigos na próxima atualização

MOD EDIT:

Translated from Portuguese:

Option to send gifts to friends in the next update

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Me too. I already lost many lives in gauntlet. It just crashes down. An hour ago i reinstalled app again. Brawl also works only sometimes.

2 Likes

Yesterday I was able to do the Gauntlet one battle at a time - as in could play one, but then crashed the game if I tried a second; on re-opening the game I could get one more done and then crashed again. This morning however, I can’t get any done at all. Brawl too still just crashes. This is particularly frustrating with the new Seasonal Market and needing the Daily Duties to get the seasonal currency.

2 Likes

Hello Vikings! The Hotfix update is out now. Download it today! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yay! It’s working! Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated.

2 Likes