Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - May 31, 2021

Hello Vikings,

A minor update will be available soon to fix some known issues from Update 1.57. The update is rolling out shortly and it should be available today or tomorrow. Thank you for all your patience!

• Fixed crashing issue when placing Munchaser on Berk or in the Hangar
  • Munchaser and Seedling Stormpest can now be used in Defend Berk as Titans
  • Fixed crashing issue when opening the Spring Card Pack from the Mailbox
  • Improved game stability

As always, please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Not been affected myself but I know several others have.

1 Like

When I try to do a gauntlet it kick me out the game I already updated the game

1 Like

When are you going to fix the iron amount needed to train some dragons? Max iron storage is only 45k. How can we get the 45.1k needed?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for fixing this issues!! A lot of people had trouble with it and now it will be gone! Thanks a lot again!

1 Like

Just make another update on the iron storage.

Are you also going to give one of these packs to players that were unable to obtain one due to the gauntlet being reset?

1 Like

Please also fix the bug where fish and wood randomly reset to 0. I don’t see it in this list. It’s so frustrating.

1 Like

Can u please fix the card package I’m not getting any collectibles only fish,wood, and runes

1 Like

Collectibles, at least rare ones, are supposed to be somewhat uncommon. I and many others would much rather have wood/fish/runes that another 100 seashells.

1 Like