Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - November 2021

Greetings Vikings!

A NEW Hotfix update is coming out! This update will be all about bug fixes, stabilization and improvements.

Keep reading for all the details!

• Season Hub
    • Fixed occasional resetting of Season Pass progress.
    • Fixed the timer for Gobber’s Duties not ending properly.
    • Rebalanced a few tasks in Gobber’s Duties.
    • Fixed several visual and text inconsistencies in Gobber’s Duties.
    • Fixed visual and text inconsistencies in the Russian and German Season Hub.
    • Decorations obtained in Card Packs will now count towards the " Acquire 3 Decorations" Duty.
    • Improved general stability within the Season Pass feature.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key

3 Likes

Will the players that had their season pass reset receive any compensation? I had 3000+ points prior to the reset and now I have 2000+. Unless the two amounts are somehow added, I don’t want to lose the points I gathered since the reset.

3 Likes

The app keeps crashing down since downloading the update. Am I the only one with that problem?

2 Likes

Hey there, rasticek. Our team has been made aware that some players may be having crash issues after the update. Please rest assured that our team is currently looking into this! :mag:

3 Likes

Vikings! There are some crashing issues occurring with the new update. The crash can happen when collecting rewards from a Journey. The team is currently working on a fix and we will update you when a fix is out. Thank you for your patience! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

No, youre not the one…

2 Likes

Work harder and faster, good luck.

1 Like

Good news, Vikings! An update is to fix the crashing issue is out now! Thank you for your patience! :grinning:

2 Likes

The new duties of collecting fish/wood with a specific dragon is totally terrible and atrocious. It is designed to not let players complete their quests.

3 Likes

It’s the worst idea I’ve ever seen. Most of the dragons are not levelled enough to get the resources in time

1 Like

I love how the “hotfix to resolve bugs” included adding impossible daily tasks.

3 Likes