We know lots of unwanted bugs made it through yesterday’s update and we’re not happy with it. A server update was pushed out earlier to fix some of the current issues quickly. Please simply reload your game to apply the changes. Our team is now working hard on another update to resolve the known issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
Added “Energy” back and re-balanced the Duty Chests and Flight Club Chest
Developer’s Comment: We understands the criticism of the Duty Chest changes, and they’re re-balanced now. It won’t be exactly like it was before—we have to plan for future Arena rewards in mind—but we definitely want players to feel like Duty Chests are still worth the time and effort and especially for players who have invested in the Flight Club.
- Visual and graphic corruptions:
- The number of waves is not updated when you advance onto the next
- The opponent’s health bar is not displayed. However, they can still be defeated.
- Alpha log titles and texts are displayed incorrectly
- Light Fury’s special ability VFX
- Incorrect “ends in” counter in the store pop-up
- Shellfire’s damage output not totally decreased
- Astrid’s Duties are causing an issue
If you would like to report a new issue that hasn’t been addressed on this list, please report it in our Bug Reports forum.