Ludia Forums

[Hotfixes] Titan Uprising | October 9, 2019

Hello Vikings,

We’re fixing more bugs in this minor update (1.7.18.). Please update your game immediately to apply the latest changes!

BUG FIXES

• Fixed the visual glitch causing the “Find Opponent” button in Arena to be grayed out
  • Fixed the visual glitch causing the bottom menu to disappear when reconnecting to the app
  • Fixed the glitch where “Revenge” in Arena would lead to Quests
  • Fixed the visual glitch showing duplicated Quests

KNOWN ISSUES

• The Thunderclaw rewards are not working properly in the Book of Dragons

Note: If you would like to report a new issue that hasn’t been addressed on this list, please report it in our Bug Reports forum.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. But right now it’s only available for android players. When will IOS players get this update please?

1 Like

Hi @daenerys,

Some players already see it on their App Store, can you check again? It could a few moments before you see it.

1 Like

No, I don’t see it yet. I can wait anyway, it just would of been nice to know about when. Thank you!

Update 1.7.18 is available on the Apple App Store.

If you recently updated your iPhone to iOS 13 then the Update tab has moved. The App updates are now located under your profile picture in the App Store.

So, tap the App Store icon button like you used to in the past. You will notice that the ‘Update’ tab has been replaced with ‘Arcade’. Don’t tap the Arcade tab.

Instead, tap your profile picture in the top right corner. You will see App updates listed there.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Can you pretty pretty pretty pretty please make it easier to breed 5 start dragons??? I’ve been trying to breed a gritty sawmaw for over two months using a gritty sawmaw and bombwelter, and it’s just not happening

1 Like

Jesus no. I wish people would stop asking for easier breeding odds. It’s meant to be near impossible otherwise everyone would have everything.

3 Likes

i understand that but at this rate i’ll never get it, they want people to play their game right?

1 Like

I had this same issue for over three months. I switched to two Bombwelters and got a Sawmaw on the third try. My first and second Sawmaws were also from two bombwelters. All I got from matching the Sawmaw to the Bomwelter was the three star.

Try different species in the meanwhile. :wink: