How are other 5/4 alliances doing with the missions?

Hi, all!

Dazed Dinos II is an active, full alliance that had been meeting Exploration rank 5 and Defense rank 4 consistently since alliance missions started. But after failing to reach Exploration 5 in recent weeks we put in an extra effort and still just barely made it in the last hour.

What has helped us is offering incentives and recognition for our most active members. For instance, top contributors to any mission may make any DNA request and we will try to fill it. This is voluntary, of course (I believe in the carrot v. stick approach), but members are responding really well to the requests.

I believe that some requirements are just too difficult to reach with a reasonable effort and have asked Ludia to reconsider:

If and when they will make changes is of course up to Ludia.

If alliances like ours can’t meet these requirements, who can? What are you doing to try to meet them/what works for you (or doesn’t)?

And if you always or usually reach 5/4, what do you think is making the difference?

Thanks for any responses.

2 Likes

nice. i was going to implement a cash incentive but never got around to it. Truth is though, this game is going down the drain for most i think. the matchmaking is making it tough to enjoy the game. that and vacation season im thinking… has really slowed down activity imo.

edit: we are still hitting 5-4 though. still goal oriented

1 Like

We still hit 5/4 without issue but overall progress has slowed a bit. Hard to motivate people too much as everyone says. I may be one of few people that really didn’t hate 1.6 or matchmaking prior to 1.7. I consistently was able to better my team and raise higher. Now I level a Dino one level and lose 300 trophies. Boosts are all that really matter and many dinos I need I can’t hunt. So motivation with the current system is hard. I actually liked seasons before and think the high score was great but rewards now are underwhelming and people with sub par teams are getting them over people who supported this game for a year plus.

5 Likes

I have a “SUPER TEAM”.
We take 5-5 last 2 missions and we will get 5-5 again this round.
Agree the game has slow many players, including ours, but with full team members working together doing friendies to make up the arena phobia, and multi steps strike towers this week, we still manage it.
It is important the ENTIRE TEAM knows each other, the building of understanding who is who creates the synergy.
With a solid game plan, understanding members, 5-4 is nothing in my team.

3 Likes

Do you have any game plan tips that will help some that can’t get to 5/5?
5/4 goes pretty well for us, although this week we still have a couple thousand darts to fire off and is the longest it’s ever taken. Like was mentioned above the overall activity seems a little less in our gang too, but understandable given the time of year. Fishing, tubing and hiking sound more inviting than staring at a phone.
Explore mission tricks that we use are most holding the prior weeks mission rewards until level 4, saving donations until the next level as needed and requesting what fills fast for a couple days towards the end.

1 Like

CT Alliance.
DracoHunter

1 Like

We posted our strategy on here a few times. Some dont like it. It consists of saving mission rewards, requests and incubators for the mission. It’s not for everybody and takes a lot of coordination with 2 players updating the alliance on progress and what is needed. We usually have 25 players online and the start of the mission and it goes very fast. Anyway, it all comes down to getting the alliance to playing blind for the first day. Then hit rank 4 and 3 and everything open. And we do all communication on the alliance chat board if you can believe that…lol everyone knows to restart app to see updates.

5 Likes

That’s great!’ Congrats and respect is sent your way! My gang is great and for the most part rule free, hoping it can stay that way. The struggle not knowing how much everyone is actually doing is real. I do know that at least half do a ton and would be guessing from there. It would be great if more could reach 5/5 though and a slight adjustment would be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unless your apex predators. Getting to 5 and 5 for a normal alliance takes coordination of opening incubators. Battles are easy if u get everyone to do friendlies. 1500 to 2000 battles a day is easy. But higher level players in alliances most likely won’t want to waste their time doing this. You just want to make sure you are hitting rank 4 defence with 4 days to go. That leaves 4000 battles, 1000 a day or 20 each a day in the alliance. And 2000 incubators which is 500 a day or 10 each in the alliance. Those numbers arent hard to make if you have 4 days. It’s just timing, saving incubators.

2 Likes

We’re close to doing that every week and to ask for more would feel like I’m asking too much from everyone at this point. I’m very happy the way things are and my whole group.

2 Likes

Our leader cracks the whip.lol

Right @Calvin_Tan

First day of rank 4 defence he forced me to do 200 friendlies…lol

2 Likes

I think that was what @DeLana was getting at. If there were a couple minor tweaks more could reach the goal.

2 Likes

Or the boot is coming lol

Maybe. Any openings…lol

1 Like

All u need for now is to have “understanding” and “willing” TEAM PLAYERS.
U already have the DNA plan for exploration, if u are able to get hold of your members, saving up their incubators for the use of DEFENSE from start of mission, u can break defense to rank 3 pretty fast.
It is always the defense that stop alliance from 5-5, like dinocop said, all we need is to have enough days.
Is just “preparation” from players, nothing hard actually, it is within their daily play, not that they need to do something drastic to prepare all these.
Join my team? Then u know…lol

1 Like

When u have one member trying to get a clean sweep with the rest “trying” to stop him, the fun starts…lol…
@Dinocop

2 Likes

There is a way to use a lot of darts, but its top secret info :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah…lol…no clean sweep. Got tired of doing so many friendlies and mistimed a daily…lol

1 Like

Hey, sharing is a graceful thing to do…”pm” me please…

we get 5/4 every week from the start. sometimes we get pretty darn close on the rare dna for the final exploration but we don’t struggle other than that in exploration.

defense is another story though. we have never hit rank 5. we can’t get the number of battles or incubators opened.

@dinocop came in and tried to help me for a week. but the activity in chat of my alliance was not there and not even caring to try for it.

for an update, this week i have gotten some people to contribute more to the mission and save the daily incubators like you told me. some of us have been holding our reward incubators until we hit rank 3 or 4. i’ve had a member constantly updating us on the missions we needed to focus on and the number of what was needed. just like you told me. so we finally have a starting point. i just need to get more people on board and willing to grind it out. i’ve done so many battles today and yesterday and i hate battles. but we are not going to reach it. we have too many incubators and battles to do and not enough time. we “farted” off too much in the beginning and people weren’t saving their daily and that held us back.

Dinocop i appreciate the information you’ve given me and the help too. i wish we could’ve learned more.

1 Like