How are other 5/4 alliances doing with the missions?

No problem @Phil. It’s pretty simple really. The hard part is just getting everyone to buy into it. Then coordinating the first day. Was fun to be part of your alliance for the week. Good luck. We really just shared for alliances getting to rank 3 or 4 on exploration so hopefully something like this would help them squeeze that extra 100 or 200 sino DNA out of ludia…lol But it works well for any alliance.

1 Like

That’s great, congrats! Sounds like you have an extremely active alliance, far above average. Respect!

However, I suspect yours is one of only a handful of the more than 9,000 alliances (according to Ludia) that consistently - or even occasionally - reaches Defense rank 5. That is far below 1% of all alliances, and undoubtedly a very small percentage of very active full alliances as well (I don’t have those numbers, Ludia hasn’t shared them). This doesn’t make any sense!

My alliance consistently reached 5/4 by Saturday until update 1.7. We have a good mix of primarily very active members with a few more casual family members. Any alliance like ours should have no trouble reaching the highest incubator rewards - especially if they did before (for most of us that would be 5/4) - if all requirements were realistic. My point is that some of them are not (rare DNA, darting and especially 4K battles).

An alliance should be a friendly, welcoming place that has a healthy mix of higher and lower level players who enjoy this game and work together to achieve reasonable goals. Some like to battle (we’ve always reached Defense 4), others not so much but help a lot with the darting or other tasks. It should all balance out if the tasks were realistic.

It shouldn’t take a huge effort of coordination, planning and certainly not punishing members who don’t meet certain expectations all the time. This is a game, a very fun one for sure, but it shouldn’t take over our lives!

Maybe Ludia should give the top 3 alliances an additional reward every week! That would be a nice incentive for the most active players/alliances.

Again, respect! It works for your alliance.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There isn’t much expectations and there are lots of casual members. That’s the benefit of this system. The only requirement is the saving of incubatirs, rewards and requests. It lasts for 18 hours and we are on rank 4 and 3. Then we open everything and collect almost 1,000,000 dna and mission is basically over except for darting and spins. We play casual for the next 6 days unless going for 5 and 5 which we don’t always do. We have had a same group of approx 40 to 45 players for a long time. So if we are only doing 5 and 4 it’s really only 1 day a week we expect players to play. Do you think that is asking to much?

If we don’t go 5-5, the plan itself do not need any “extra” effort from players at all.
Every player who play the game and want to progress must do battles, run their incubators, is just a matter of getting them ready to open when the mission start and open them to make them count for the mission, rather then individual play their own game and wait for each other.
When this basic understanding is known for each player, is as simple as ABC.
We had explained this logic many times in the forum, the reason why alliances out there think it is taking life away is simply they don’t know how simple it can be, rather then thinking “so many things need to do”.
Anyway doesn’t matter, if all my members can do it, and happy with it, staying as long as they could, i don’t think the plan is killing their life.

1 Like

Going back to darting and do understand that there are work arounds, but realistically 32000 darts from Tues/Wed through Sunday or actually Monday morning isn’t that extreme. I dart 500-1500 per day and have other members that do more. Yes, the responsibility should be shared equally between 50 people, but it will never be due to life coming first. The sense of relief getting missions done early is priceless. 32k is too high and have felt burnt out plenty and see it happening to others in the group. Keeping it fun and less of a chore is really important.

2 Likes

We do the same things you describe with incubators etc. and DNA (except for the final rare if we get it) hasn’t been a problem. The darting however always is. If you have a solution for that I’d love to hear it.

Peace :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear it works for you, really. We do a lot of the things you and pp describe and have really not had any problem except with what I described above (final rare DNA, darting and 4K battles we don’t even attempt to do).

Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally! Now time to buff Majundasuchus! Obviously I’m in local 1 and this is part of why many are getting burnt out with the 32k darting mission. Far from good darting lol

1 Like

If u can get into 4-3, only 20hrs into mission, do u need to worry with 32k dart count over next 6 days? My team is rank 5 exploration every week with more than 3 days left i think.
And if you have your members saved all their mission rewards, your 45k RARE DNA is as good as DONE the minute they open them all.
My team is in 4-3 in 20hrs, even we get the RARE 45k, when all players open their rewards, we are almost as good as done…
Our DNA in rank 4 never go beyond 3 days of mission, or 4? i don’t know, cause is never an issue of what we get.
Regardless is common 1.6mil, 45k Rare or 80k Epic…we always done with few days remaining.

1 Like

To be honest, we don’t get there that fast which is why it is so difficult. But the strange thing is that we always reached 5/4 until update 1.7. I understand that many are frustrated with the arena, and that affects their game play in general.

I know ours is not the only alliance in the same boat and how would it hurt the few - like yours - that are highly organized and have this down for Ludia to decrease certain mission requirements? Wouldn’t you rather be able to have to worry about this less and enjoy playing this game we all love more relaxed?

I think Ludia should absolutely reward the top alliances with extra incentives/rewards - every week would be fine (like alliance rush back in March). But it sure would be nice if they made it easier for the rest of us who like the challenge, work together to achieve goals, but can’t put quite as much effort into it as you do.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually if u join us and know what we do, probably u think we play easier than u, rather than u think we must do much more.
Are u leader? What do u need to do? Always track which player active which not? Replace few a week and monitor again?
I have almost my full team together month after month, the only replacement i need is when player gv up this game.
I can communicate to EVERY PLAYER in the team, cause we r together so long.
So tell me who’s position is better? I relax over 6days of casual play or having to look at the mission 7days a week?
I don’t even need to look at the mission and i know 5-4 is guaranteed in 20hours from start of mission.
Maybe u can join us one week, then go back to your team…

Sending a DM.

1 Like

I see your problem, if you are being asked to do a “clean house”, it just mean members in the alliance see some players are not contributing, or not even playing.
Question is whether u as leader know who play who don’t, and that’s the problem for most alliances.
Most leaders will just ask “u active player”…ok join us…
If u can just inform your team, and if u really can execute your “plan” to all your players, just join us a week.
But if u cannot get every of your player to do the same, just continue what u do.
I don’t accept player who don’t know what my team do before even joining us.
I removed players at lvl 20 high trophy count thinking they are above the plan, telling me i will lose “active player”, no second thought they will be removed.

What is “ALLIANCE MISSION”?

It is a TEAM EFFORT.

I’ve been thinking about offering an incentive and am going to try it this week. It’s a double win for everyone. Hope those not on Discord join and a chance to get more darting done.

2 Likes

Sorry CT may have to switch alliances…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We join together

1 Like

The math sure makes it seem easy. 32k/50 640. 640/4 days 160 and 3 days 214 daily.

1 Like

Great idea to get more folks on Discord! 31 of my 50 currently are (although family members don’t have to join).

I also offer daily darting top contributor awards (DNA requests) since that’s the most difficult mission.

P.S. I will require new members to join Discord… it just makes everything so much easier.

1 Like

Better send Connorsaurus a little extra DNA.
That dude is single-handedly carrying the team.
(7 of 8 of the completed tasks)

1 Like

I try not to ask for DNA much. Just stick to nunda…lol Not single handedly carrying the team either. Team effort.