Ludia Forums

How are u doing in the tournament?

Question in the title.

I actually hate it. Rat-infested and I battle sincd 4 hours now and never got above 200 trophies, I‘m actually jumping between 0 and 100.

Frustrating, boring, annoying. Basically, it‘s just the question who has rats. But don‘t forget, when I‘m having the rat then my opponent ALWAYS has Velociraptor or Postosuchus as counter. If my opponent has one or more rats, then I have no counter in my deck.

Jeez this really annoys me. I really want to participate but it‘s no fun and no strategy, just rats killing each other.

I give up for today. But since the rank leaders already have high trophy counts, I was wondering how u guys are doing in the tournament.

3 Likes

haven’t stated yet. Won’t get to for another 5 hours. Probably won’t even participate. Kinda got bored with the equal level tournaments.

yeah just got moused 3 matches in a row, it is starting to irritate me, wait I should use irritator to express my irritation.

1 Like

Yup, Drac and Drac gen 2 are everywhere.

1 Like

Funny enough I just had a match that the opponent had Draco g1, einio, and triceratops. All three with swap in damage and 2 with stun and also dig in meaning they could heal and then jump out to let the other one in. Talk about annoying. Ent made good work of them though

1 Like

Oh yeah Einosaurus is stupid funny. Decelerating strike, and regeneration on top of that swap.

Until the speed tie problem is fixed (still hoping), I won’t enjoy these level 26 tournaments. May do a few battles but can’t motivate myself.

1 Like

Haven’t started yet. Kinda dreading it, but I’ll give it a shot anyway…

Meh. I haven’t had as much trouble as y’all. Maybe I’m lucky. I’ve fought Draco G2, but managed to outsmart them. Just get a lot of tanks guys. Giraffa has to be good right? Kleneken can help if you time it right. Nodosaurus is a big help.

It’s not impossible guys. We just gotta play it smart. We can do it though :facepunch::grin:

1 Like

Okay, screw this. Everyone‘s using the same dinos and only RNG, who‘s having rats and speed ties matter. I‘m done.

Spend hours of battling and changing my teams and lost more than half of them. Flew back to 0 trophies so many frakking times.

Never lost so many battles in a tournament before. Good job, Ludia, I‘m done. Maybe I‘ll try in the last phase of the tournament again, but this tournament is just pure frustration.

I wish those who participate best luck!

1 Like

At least nothing like swap-in stun fail on your end while opponents keep headbutting you over over and over again, aka the legendary tournament

1 Like

It is kind of like that. Just use rat jr, dcg1, einia, and triceratops. None of this would be that bad if you subtract rat jr.

1 Like

I got a phone call during my 3rd game and now every time I try to battle it says opponent wins. Now on -200 trophies?!

Took about 10 minutes to choose my dinos, got crushed 3 times in a row by rats. Then, since I forgot I had an incubator done, went back to my normal team (another 1 minute) to win another incubator. And I have no plan to go back to the tournament again. When will Ludia allow us to have two teams (one normal, one for tournaments).

2 Likes

I’m doing rather well I guess… Around top 250 for now. I thought the rats would be more annoying than ever, but I’m dealing with them quite well. The rat jr. can’t regen so, sending it in is basically killing it. It only annoys me if the opponent manages to leave it for last, of course…

Looking at the replies on this, i think it would be best if i stayed out. not worth the headache.

3 Likes

Overall it’s not terrible plus the participation reward is 15hc more than the buy in so even to play one battle you still come out ahead. Rats aren’t as common as arena but still annoying. Basically you need speed and bulk for this one. Still having fun using dinos I don’t normally use

My trophy issue has been fixed and I’ve had some really enjoyable, tactical games now!

Do not have the hard cash and to be quite frank I am not too worried about it. It will just be Dracorex Gen 2 and Dracorex running rampant in the tournament. Why bother?

1 Like

This tournament is absolute toxic garbage. Ludia with this swap in armour strike stun dog in, swap in rampage, swap in remove everything strike it’s just trash every battle. No real battles no fights between 2 dinos. Just constant swap attacks. Ludia way over did this swap part of the meta this time

2 Likes