Ludia Forums

How can I improve my lineup?

Hi, I’m new to the forum. How can I improve the lineup? Tomorrow or later I’ll have also a lvl. 20 Therizino and lvl.30 Scaphognathus. Newly added today a lvl.30 quetzalcoatlus.
Sorry if my english isn’t very good.

3 Likes

Hey guys, need some help. @Aether_12, @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

Forgot it, but i also have a lvl 30 Euoplocephalus…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Therizino2.0 if I may … I’d advise you to work on making 2 level 30 copies of every legendary creatures that you’ve unlocked and also get your super rares to lvl 40 … If possible can you show me how many resources so you have?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Therizino2.0!
my lineup is indeed similar to yours

cross out the Pteranodon it’s fusing with another for a level 30

@Jurassic_Fury @The_Phoenix @Aether_12 @DinosaursRCool @Raptor43577 need some help here guys

4 Likes

Hi Rey, you’ve been very gentle. I have 4k DNA, 1,3 millions food, 1 million coins and 300 DBs, also 6k LPs. I unlocked All non-tournament unlockable battle stage dinos, but even Kapro, Quetzal, Spino and Theri. I’m one Rajasaurus away to max it.

2 Likes

You don’t have that much DNA atm… So we might need to try our best with the creatures we have rn … And then work on the others slowly

Just made this

3 Likes

That lineup looks like where I was about a month ago. Unfortunately I can’t just tell you to do what I did because what I did next was get 2 Indominus Rexes from the Halloween Gyrosphere and draw Acrocanthosaurus pair from VIP packs.

Just keep buying 10k LP packs as fast as you possibly can. You need a lot more VIPs than just a Mastodonsaurus.

As Rey just said, with the DNA you have you can’t even think about choosing any specific project to work on, you just don’t have the DNA to do anything. So just keep doing events and tournaments and taking whatever the game gives you. If you like saving resources, eventually you’ll get to my point where I have a huge stash of every resource (except LP) ready to use into whatever dino I feel like getting next. If you don’t like saving resources, ask @DinosaursRCool for modded PVP tips and try getting lucky on a Rajastega or so.

2 Likes

After the Theri dna is 2k, but food is 2.4 k

1 Like

If you have thrizino unlocked… Work on getting him to 30 slowly… His health really comes into play … and if your lucky you might get an eolambia in a VIP pack which will make your herb game even better

1 Like

With the bracketed tournament of this weekend I may get something interesting. Theri at level 30? This sounds good…

2 Likes

I’m not very good with gathering LPs but I’ll try to don’t spend’em with the TH…

1 Like

He has like 1700 health or something which is even higher than a max trex but has lower attack … Even with all that it makes a really good tank and comes in play for me even in my Dom matches

2 Likes

Look. This is me, I assume around the same level as or lower than you, and this is how much resources I have.

Now, I’m a super conservative player, so I’m not saying to not spend a single drop of resources until you get this much. I’m just saying that with this amount of resources, if I were to suddenly decide I need some specific dino to help my lineup, I can do so instantly. For instance, Metriacanthosaurus is the Clash of Titans dino this month, and I already have enough DNA and food stocked up that I can get 1, maybe even 2, Metriaphodons instantly. I’m not actually going to do that, but that’s just showing the advantages of having a stash like this instead of spending it all.

2 Likes

Another Shuno bracketed? I’d have hoped in something different…

1 Like

Ok. I understood Raptor 43577

2 Likes

At your level, if I were in your shoes…

I would not purchase any creatures and solely focus on hatching everything the game gives me.

This will serve multiple purposes:

1. You won’t have to spend DNA on creatures.
  2. You will start to clear out your market
  3. It will start to help with you coin production

If you need to occasionally purchase a creature to make a level 20 or 30 that’s fine but hatching what the game gives you is the best way to work on widening your bench.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you Sionsith

Oh, in case you didn’t know, Apatosaurus Fossils are huge for Trade Harbor. The Trade Harbor takes an Apatosaurus Fossil for 1.3 million + coin (more than it costs), 800k+ food, 350+ DNA, or the jackpot, 350+ DB. I heavily advise to store around 2-5 in your market at all times. You won’t ever regret buying one. That’s where I got almost all my resources from.

1 Like