aerotitan
tyrannotitan
supersaurus
nasutoceratops
microposaurus
tuojiangosaurus
dimorphodon
rajasaurus
and ostafrikasaurus but I cant because you need special events and my amphibian line up is trash so in the earth shaterring of pterosaurs recently I couldnt get dimorphodon

1 Like

Long story short, as of now we can’t. Ludia has not planned anything for them yet, but will be good if they do soon.

2 Likes

You cant cause ludia doesnt like us

3 Likes

About 3 in that list you can get, but you have to wait for it to come up.

The rest are forever locked for players post late 2019 reshuffle.

3 Likes

what 3 are unlockable?

1 Like

Microp, dimoprh, osta

3 Likes

and why are the others locked?

1 Like

But in all seriousness I guess they’re locked so players will have to invest more time and money in the game to get these copies

4 Likes

Ludia has no plans at this time, but if the wind blows and they change direction then there might be a possibility. I would make sure any creature that is unlockable via an event is done so when they come around because as I said if the wind blows Ludia in a different direction that could be the only unlock given for some time (years).

5 Likes

I think you mean yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would like it if they switched the creatures for rotation.

However if that’s the case in a years time new players will be complaining that they cant get microposaur or dimorphodon instead lol

1 Like

Probably but this is sp ridiculous that i cant unlock a pyroraptor(im lvl 62 rn btw)

2 Likes

Just imagine, the rush to get Ostafrikasaurus. :watermelon:

Players who got it from Battle Stage or Event : (Quietly purchases another with DNA)

3 Likes

Well, you can get plenty Aerotitans in Modded PvPs, even if it is locked :crazy_face:

And you can get pyro, super, tuojiango and raja via pvp. Tuoji is in the second tier.

1 Like

Im avoiding PvP.im Fed up with playing with bots that have higher dinos than me although i still win i dont find this exciting or worth my time

Well, but if u wanna get those creatures…

I know soon im getting a lvl 30

I take that that you are against making them more aviable for players

He isn’t against it, you just don’t have many choices that you have any real control over. Playing PvP until you get the prize you want is about the most control you can exert without spending either DB or real $$.

6 Likes