Ludia Forums

How did we all get on?

What did everyone choose to dart out of Ardentis and Quetzo? And how did you get on? I’m shocking at darting by my own admission, I even struggle with dinos like allosaurus lol but this one I couldn’t have gotten any luckier :joy:

Also what legendaries and epics are you going to choose? I’m thinking Smilo and Carbo to get my Nemys up to 23

I’m probably really good if I’m lvl 14 and get 97 dna of a quorion

1 Like

Also good darting

Still waiting to find Quetzorion. All of the ones around me are Ardentis, and I don’t really want her at the moment…

1 Like

I’m going to try for Maxima, I’m close to level 25.

1 Like

Have you unlocked Orion yet?

Nice well done! Trying to level mine as much as possible but I’m empty on Brachio :cry:

1 Like

I went for Maxima and got mine to lvl 24… today after darting… I was closer to getting max up a lvl than Orion… but my Orion is already lvl 27 and only need a little dna now… about 40 to get it to lvl 28

1 Like

I have! She’s level 25 right now. It won’t be enough to get her to level 26, but with the lack of Quetzal I always have, anything is better than nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Delta I will send these 2 your way

3 Likes

Fair play although I’ve never darted Orion so I don’t know how difficult he is. Ardentis is a pain to dart

That’s awesome! Is it worth a place in your battle team? I’m not even close yet, my Pteraquetzal is only 17 I struggle badly with getting Quetzl dna.

Awesome is Orion in your 8 Dino battle team?

I got 89 on Maxima. I think that’s pretty good for me on a Unique, all things considered!

1 Like

Around 120 on Orion to evolve him to lvl 23

1 Like

I got 111 on Orion, with even at 100 meters. For a unique, he’s pretty easy to get

1 Like

Wish we had 2 shots at this, since there are 2 possible dinos to dart…

1 Like

Yes Orion is on my main team… it’s a Monster

1 Like

I was tempted to dart Orion as I thought he may be a bit easier. Ardentis is awkward as hell but I got lucky and avoided a tail shot

He was honestly easy, if I had the same as an epic dart, I could have maybe got 200

1 Like