Ludia Forums

How did you do in the first championship?

This is my scores.

This is how I ended up and it was like a total of near 13k alliance points.

How did you do?

4 Likes

4 Likes

I was motivated in the first tournament, but that motivation just plummeted in later tournaments.

3 Likes

I think I got my 10 takedowns in the first tournament and that was it. Played the last three a lot more.

4 Likes

My images do not want to load for some reason. But here it is:

5 Likes

Not too bad.
I can’t really play weekends but made sure I always get my 10 takedowns for the alliance.
Almost made top 500 in the current one with only an hour and a half to play.
(Was going undefeated till my final battle. LOL)

3 Likes

I remember going against you a couple times. In the last one heh.

Thanks to your other post I seen how to go back and look at it more.

It was quite successful for me. Total score 12795.

3 Likes

Not great. Some good teams put up this event and I pretty much plateaued out quite early on.

3 Likes

I did pretty good but really flopped in the epic advantage because of all the boosted high level procerats running around

3 Likes

3 Likes

I did ok.

1424 was my worst points.
1853 was my best.

1714 & 1762 were my middle ones.

1 Like

11047 overall and 15th in TC, not too shabby. Enjoyed the advantage more than the skilled … the last few hours of the championship were insane trading blow for blow with KR. Kudos to Ludia for championships … added new interest and a reason to focus on sub teams.

1 Like

Not too bad I don’t think. That one with only 1k medals I did battles the first day or so and then stopped before I went crazy. I can’t handle the crazy grind skilled Tournaments take :rofl:. Not too mention the RNG.

I know we have another Yoshi tournament at the end of the month and my turtle will be ready for it.

5 Likes