Ludia Forums

How do i claim daily task rewards that game would not let me collect.?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: game would not allow me to collect daily task rewards .?.

Area is was found in: game in general after completing all daily tasks.?

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- commence doing daily tasks to collect rewards when all tasks are finished.
Step 2 - tried to collect daily rewards but when i clicked on the individual tasks to collect them nothing happened, i rebooted my android device several times but still nothing
and the timer eventually ran out cycling over to the next days daily tasks. when this happened all the daily tasks i had previously completed were now gone meaning i missed out completely on getting rewards i had worked hard for during the 2 days in a row that this has happened to me so far!. (add more if needed)

How often does it happen: this has occurred 2 days in a row now and i am worried it will happen again while doing the daily tasks tomorrow as well.?

What type of device are you using: Android mobile running V9.2.1

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hi there JoeVolcano27! Can you please contact our team directly at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a deeper look?

Thanks!

Many thanks @Davy
for your very fast reply to my inquiries it is most appreciated :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like