How do i continue to build my lineup?

So last time i posted (about 2 months ago) i had legendaries at level 30, now i ve reached a stage where i evolved all my legendaries into their hybrids and got most of them to level 20. But im not sure what to do next. Do i start working on tourneys or do i keep making hybrids or something else. Tourneys seem sort of like a waist and very long term investment as i have them(those that are unlocked) at level 10 and they are quite expensive and take a very long time to hatch and in the end i d have to get them to level 40 for them to even be an improvement for my roster. Im constantly working on superhybrids but i m not sure what else to do besides that. Also concerning the vip s i have been blessed with multiple copies of aquatic and cenozoic vip s, not so much with jurassic creatures but that roster will grow over time. Anyone who can give their expert opinion is welcome to do so and thank you in advance. Here is my current roster so you know what im dealing with.

3 Likes

Maybe spinoraptor/spinotasuchus? Most shybrids are very good, and if you’re able to get any tourney hybrid go for it…

1 Like

I would say, to upgrade all the tapej and mono to 5 because thy will be the same ferocity than indo gen2, and I think level 20 diplosuschus will also be perfect for your lineup because you need more amphi, also 30 ankylodocus will not unbalance your lineup

1 Like

I am curently working on getting spinotasuchus so thats one idea i have. Another is for me to make duplicates of what i have so i can fuse them in the future when i m ready. I don t know about the tourney hybrids just yet as they seems very strong for my level and they take a lot of time and dna, not to mention i can only make 2 or 3 of them( segnosuchus cerezinosaurus and if the troodon is picked for COT next month i ll be able to unlock yudon)

3 Likes

Yes i will level up my shybrids but i want a deeper roster at this level im at. im just waiting for my monostegotops to hatch and then get ostapo and priotrodon up and aventually rajastega as well. I know i can make those guys stronger but i don t know what to do after that get more copies of the dinos i have, to make tourney hybrids or something else?

3 Likes

I’d work on segno or mono, as your lineup looks like it’s lacking herbivores a bit.

1 Like