Ludia Forums

How do I make the best of Isla Sorna?

I just unlocked Isla Sorna,the second Island,so what do you guys suggest? I want to expand and do something with it,just not sure what,currently I have placed my T Rex on Sorna , that is the only creature on the island

Island Sorna is the vault for my community event decorations and for useless buildings…almost all of them. I want to have one copy of each building but I need them for nothing in the game.
The rest of the island is wasteland.

3 Likes

I have all of my carnivores on Isla Sorna, and lots of Hammond Statues.

1 Like

I once did this:

In the far corner of Isla Sorna I have my community event decorations as well like @Tommi.

For real though… I use Isla Sorna to hold all dinosaurs that need an evolution. I like having all of them in 1 place.

When I want 3 dinosaurs a day from my 3 custom trades…I will use Isla Sorna as a coin bank. When I max my coins I will start throwing down statues so that I can sell them if I’m in a pinch. Don’t have that problem any more though.

3 Likes

For me, Isle Sorna is for my favorite heavy hitters, super hybrids, etc.

4 Likes

I started building Isla Sorna into a living park :slight_smile: :+1:

6 Likes

Your Indo knows what time it is. loll

Awesome Isla Sorna!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I like what you did here. It’s an eco park…you’ve got your solar panels, power generator s and wind turbines. Looks like your park is ready for some visitors. Lol.

4 Likes

@Trexy that’s right! :joy:

I’ve placed my buildings there, with the dinos being located on Nublar.

1 Like

I have all my herbivores on Isla sorna a so they don’t get eaten.

3 Likes

But your aquatics can swim to the island and then they will evolve into amphibian carnivore and then…dinner is served.

3 Likes

I always wished that amphibians could be used in aquatic battles. I can imagine a Gorgosuchus fighting a Megarchelon.

This is why we need a maze of clock towers.

It all makes sense now.

2 Likes

I am a combo of @Tommi and @Bobby_Farmer, though I’ve pondered several ideas. Initially tried to make it a herbivore and pterosaur island but that didn’t pan out due to layout. But hope to make Sorna a source for heavy hitters as well.

1 Like

I’m loading it up with Clocktowers, JH statues, and all my non-base-game Dino’s. Ya see, I played way before hybrids and all and so I’m going to keep isla nubar full of the bass game Dino’s and statues, and Sora will be my powerhouse of min-maxing.

So far I’m limited to about 4/5th the full collection of Dino’s, just because of the limited room I have currently. Just waiting on more land unlocks

2 Likes

Now I feel bad that I don’t have the Kraken Boss statue

4 Likes

My post was meant to make you feel bad.:wink:

3 Likes

This is wicked! Lots of DNA statues.

1 Like