Ludia Forums

How do they do it?

hi looking at leaderboard on main tournament i noticed some players have the new Unique flock dino lvl 29 i even hear someone has it 30 now ? how can a player accumulate sooo much dna in such a short period ?? coz id luv the new unique but havnt even seen any of the new dinos in the wild since release !! it takes most players months to max up a unique. any advice help would be great . Thanks Andy

Over 100 epic scents and a very limited amount of sleep. And insane darting skills. Easy!

12 Likes

Firstly, it only has 2 ingredients, one of which is Diplo G2, and if you’re a hardcore player you’ll probably have had a ton of that before the release notes even came out. So the only thing you really have to work for is the L1 spawn Compy, and you can get that as mentioned above.

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s more to it than that. I can’t help but notice 2 members of the same alliance were the 1st 2 people to get it to 30. Did Ludia gift some people like they did the apexs?

2 Likes

They’re in the same alliance because they’re both hardcore… It’s not that suspicious.

3 Likes

Well, hardcore AND rich… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hero worship doesn’t mean someone should be above questioning. Even spending money on epic scents offers no guarantees, something smells off

3 Likes

Hunches don’t get you anywhere. Provide proof or just accept that this is how they did it. It’s possible, so no need to discredit players who work really hard to get where they are.
And they’re not heroes, I’m not worshipping them, I just know how they did it.

4 Likes

It’s true Ludia has given apex DNA to some players and not done anything that we know of against the alleged cheaters. However, in this case, both players are well known and I haven’t heard any suspicion of cheating. That’s why I am inclined to not accuse them. I rarely run scents but whenever I do I don’t get much from them, so it sure looks an incredible feat.

1 Like

i thought when you purchase a scent the dna is random!! unless its for a designated DNA, is the dna they needed in shop ? that would make sense then, if its random dna you could buy tonnes of scents and still not get the dna !!

1 Like

You were there? You witnessed all this hard work? How is your assumption more valid? My assumption is based off of how unlikely it is to quickly acquire a massive amount of something that only spawns randomly with a tiny percentage chance, yours is based strictly off hero worship

I didn’t accuse them.of cheating though I think instantly assuming innocence is also silly, I suggested they were given DNA which isn’t their fault and makes them guilty of nothing but remaining silent

That’s likely indeed. Especially if they are big spenders.

1 Like

technically it could be done

to unlock and level compy to 20 is 3,150 DNA
assume 20/unique fuse… 150 fuses to 30 = 30,000 DNA
DNA needed = 33,150 … generously assume darting for 300 each, you need 111 compys

if you are lucky enough to average 1 compy per scent, 111 scents would take you 37 hours to run

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty, also applies here.
I wasn’t there, but I know a little more about these players than you and I’m not going to get into detail about it.

4 Likes

Plus DNA gained in level 20 sanctuaries.

I’m sure you’re best buddies and you guys speak daily about lifes ups and downs. According to the math clever just provided they ran scents 24 hours a day for nearly 2 straight days and got a specific epic from each 1 and darted them perfectly every time including 35 hours into sleep deprivation and got good fuses on the unique, so good in fact they raised a dinosaur from 21 to 30 in minutes… if you can read that and not raise an eyebrow you have blinders on.

1 Like

Must be a LOT more.

This is what happened. I don’t know what’s eyebrow raise worthy about that. They are insane, but every game has those players.
I don’t know them personally, I just know how they did it.

1 Like

:eyes: :mag_right: Please keep it civil.