Ludia Forums

How do we boost Grypolyth?

Thanks. She’s 23 now.

also I see a lot at 123, which is why I was forced to speed boost tenontorex

I’d say 12/12/6 since you’ll want some speed to set up on Lux

1 Like

Depend,if you are faster than the opponent,the ferocious shield earn one more turn.
It bring a different strategy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input so far. At the same time, it does explain why I didn’t liked it when I tried it (last boost reset). Shoot, it’s way more complex than I thought.

1 Like

Some creatures are. During this time, do some trial runs to see what boosts you enjoy. Once you do find it, make a plan around it.

I would def recommend boosting its speed, it’s main damage comes from the counter so if you can get that shield mitigation first + the boosted counter helps him immensely. Mine is 18/5/7 and I regret nothing.

No amounts of dmg boosts will save him from what he’s supposed to lose to, but being faster than trykos/dios/tenont (rare)/towers/lux (helps but still lose)/cera actually can make him win.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s a great tip and that’s what I was looking for! So, you’ll be sticking with your actual ratio, or do you plan to maybe tweak it a little?

Same thing here. My Grypo isn’t a speed demon. She’s only at 114 speed. But for those that may not be that fast, being faster to use FD and get a bigger chunk of damage off is worth it sometimes. It’s especially useful against Trykos and Dios.

2 Likes

i agree with the 166 speed it outspeeds most of the trykes and diors and even ceras and hadros damage is important as well health maxed or around 7500 i think should be the goal just my opinon :stuck_out_tongue: remeber its only 25 percent rend and if its rend resisatnt like thatt pouncy magna or monorhino its all but useless

1 Like