Ludia Forums

How do you counter IndoG2?

With the upcoming tourney, there is little question indog2 is going to be the most broken and annoying thing out there thanks to cautious strike. Any advice on how to counter it? I need a backup strategy in case I don’t roll dracoceratops.

1 Like

Among others.
It can still temporarily bleed and be slowed.

You also shouldn’t rely on that cancerous rat.

8 Likes

I’m gonna be running Eddie and Ardonto on my team but even they struggle against it. I know ardonto flat out loses to indoG2 if it dodges once, and I think Eddie might lose too, since it’s immune to stuns. Tarkus also loses pretty badly.

I don’t like relying on the rat, but I’m gonna have to for this thing.

1 Like

for me indominus rex, indoraptor, erlidominus and velociraptor are fairly good counters, although i guess thats because all 4 of them are level 24 (except for indominus rex who will become level 25 tomorrow :grin::heart_eyes:) and all 4 of them boosted 6/6/6, while the indoraptor gen 2s i am usually up againt (the few times i actually get to fight it) are like level 17 to level 21 or so, and only boosted to like tier 4 or tier 6 xP

1 Like

Sadly a lot of these won’t help in the tournament. It will be even levels no boosts, and only legendary and epics.

Indom will lose to mutual fury + definite rampage.

I can’t use velo, but even if I could, 2 cautious strikes kill it thanks to the speed up.

I can’t use indoG1, but even if I could, cautious strike and definite rampage kill it.

1 Like

remember that mutual fury also buffs/boosts the attack of the opponent aswell, thanks to the attack/damage buff indominus rex got in 1.9 the indominus rex could maybe one-shot indoraptor gen 2 with a crit armour piercing impact boosted by mutual fury, and with the fairly good health buff the indominus rex also got in 1.9, she could probably survive the mutual fury damage buffed definite rampage (unless maybe crit) aswell as kill indoraptor gen 2 with either armour piercing strike or armour piercing rampage

1 Like

and since its even levels and no boosts, i’d say indominus rex gen 2 and your own indoraptor gen 2 could be fairly good counters aswell

and since indoraptor gen 2 is not immune to being slowed down, and only has 1 move that goes through armour, i’d stegodeus could also probably be a good counter

1 Like

another indo2?.. :cry:

2 Likes

Stegodeus, Maxima, and Tarkus match very positively

1 Like

Indo2 beats stegod and tarkus, and I can’t use Maxima in this tournament.

1 Like

This team is working wonders for me.
Don’t forget that IndoG2 counters itself.

1 Like

The rhino hybrid does a great job of countering it.

1 Like

Slow+Rampage will do the job as long as the dino can take 1 hit from indo and has decent enough damage. Carnotarkus so far has been doing really good at killing the indoraptors so far

1 Like

Totally forgot this was intended for tournament strategy lol

1 Like

Phorusaura works wonderfully

4 Likes

I wish I had that damn thing. Its giving me so many issues. Lol

Indominus g2 is one shot from Indo g2 Definite Rampage with mutual fury used. Tried it myself.

In the pole position. Never expected better answer.

1 Like

Thank you? :laughing:

1 Like

It is a expression used in several Spanish forums (en la Pole) to express when someone answers the right thing in the first comment or a new thread.

2 Likes