Ludia Forums

How do you feel so far about Theo Onasis?

Hello! ^___^

Since Theo appeared recently I wanted to hear from you how do you feel about this new character. To be honest about me I like it so far what they are doing with the storyline. I only feel that it is going reaaaalllyyy slow (not the story, just the space of time that Theo takes to come back).

What about you? :slight_smile: I was really curious about it.

3 Likes

Hey! I’m enjoying his storyline, too, so far! I’m also curious if his twin will factor in at all :thinking:

I think he’s spaced out the way he is to make sure he’s around long enough for Valentine’s Day :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I didn’t thought about the twin but now it would be possible :stuck_out_tongue: It would be really nice to have him involved but let’s see what this character brings hahahah.

And yeah I think that is spaced out because of that reason. At least is really good to have something new * ^^ *

1 Like

Agreed – I’d like to see how things play out with Theo :blush:

And it is nice to know someone will (hopefully) be around to talk to until then! Maybe by the time his story is done, someone else will be back, haha

1 Like

Agree!! I hope that by the time Theo leaves we can have some of our fave ones back T_T. They said they would release an schedule of updates or something like that so… Let’s see haha

1 Like

I agree. I like him, but it seems like the conversation is dragging. It feels like the convo is shorter than other characters. I might be feeling this way because all of my other characters are offline and Theo is the only one I have to talk to​:sob::sob:

1 Like

haha I really understand you. Maybe that can be one of the reasons but I feel it shorter too. It might be because of what Novanix said… they are doing this so they can extend this character until valentine’s day or maybe because they won’t have to be creating more content for this character (not sure how to explain this last part properly T.T haha). Despite of that I’m really craving for more so let’s see how it goes T.T

That’s strange…he’s not gray for me :thinking: I just had the third date with him, that ended dramatic. I was actually expecting him to gray out after that, but he didn’t and was surprised/relieved. Maybe its an error or a short term gray out like they sometimes do :thinking::woman_shrugging::crossed_fingers:

Okay, maybe its not fair to count the second date since it was with Mika and not Theo :joy:

1 Like

hahaha same here!

After the date with Mika and all of that mess I went with Theo to a restaurant and that was like our 2nd date but after that I didn’t got him gray >-<

I got him but havent started really might read if I am bored, I would have much preferred an Aphrodite type female character

2 Likes

Yeah, I can think that must be frustrating when there is only a male character but you can’t get a female counterpart u_u. Would have been good to have a female counterpart for this >.<

1 Like

It’s generally a problem with most story apps and I get that they favor the female readers over the male readers. Other than Damien I’ve let Min Jae, Alex and Noah along with Theo just sit while waiting for the next female content. I dont need hearts I have over 1600 from farming the past few months

I didn’t even bother attempting to match with him personally. Not my bag at all, and if the story is as cheesy and sickly sweet as the Xmas one it definitely t’aint for this girlie.

1 Like

yeah i totally understand >.< I think the story is as sweet as the xmas one but involving a little bit more of action hahaha

1 Like

Eh.

He swooped in… and now he’s gone. For many moons even :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

I’d really like the option to restart conversations without losing my gem choices to pass the time while I wait for someone (anyone…) to return. But alas. Back to gray we go!

2 Likes

hahahaah oh god I feel you. I was like… nope he is still here! But then he came back twice and boop now he is gone… xD Good thing I guess is that skylar is back. Still I agree with you, I wish we could restart the conversation or the whole day of the conversation so we could pass the time or maybe pick other options ><

2 Likes

i really liked that but it was too short

3 Likes

Prolly he will come back soon for Valentine’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like this app gives off such bipolar vibes sometimes… here today, gone tomorrow.

Oh hey! Here I am!

Jk.

I was excited to see skylar for 5 minutes tho :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I know! I was so happy there was someone new to talk to (nothing against the others) and was really disappointed he was already gone :sleepy::unamused:

It was nice while it lasted, tho :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like