Ludia Forums

How do you get Dimetrocarnus dna now when they changed it?

Now that they changed from the Dimetrocarnus dna to tapejalocephalus how do I get dime dna since it’s not in modded pvp?

2 Likes

Wait ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎

They chamged the rotation!!!

5 Likes

My dreams of selling a Dimetro have just fallen into water, great. :expressionless:

4 Likes

A few hours later, Cagkan angrily shoves his pile of Dimetrodon DNA into the water. The famed Park Owner’s statement was as follows : “my dream of becoming a DNA rich man has been destroyed. I would rather express my anger this way than using the Dimetrodon DNA for buying more Dimetrocarnus!”.

4 Likes

Man I was halfway through for the last copy, then I would happily start cumulating for an extra copy and finally sell it. But destiny intervenes, my fate was written when the first time those went into rotation. I was a naive kid who had no idea of how important was to complete the PvEs and was staring at that Dimetrocarnus on the front page with blank eyes. I should have missed a lot those times. :pensive::pensive: Ahhhh, mmmh nevermind. Keep on having those beautiful Tapejs, leave me behind. I can only slow you down.

2 Likes

How much is the cost of a lvl 1 Tapejalocephalus in DNAs by the way? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lemme’ check…

2 Likes

Damn I was close to getting another copy, hope they’ll allow us to get dime sdna from modded.

2 Likes

Oh that would be great and a must tbh. Then there is another motivation for me to grind some more moddeds. :grimacing:

2 Likes

For the lazy person I am, even if they give Velociraptor DNA as the only reward in Modded I wouldn’t do it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh jeezzums, it is way lower than I expect. And you have to cumulate way more than before for an extra copy. I have 6 more to go for living that dream again. And sadly it is not in the modded rewards yet.

Bye-bye my old friend, even dreaming of selling you was beautiful. 🥲

2 Likes

I did not know you were a fellow Android user. The editing and text font proved it. :handshake:

2 Likes

I just did a code 19 and got Dimetrodon sDNA for that. I was really puzzled and a bit annoyed as I was patiently saving up for 2000 Euplo sDNA. I looked and found the switch in the daily rewards.

If you need Dimetro sDNA urgently, get playing code 19s. 5 at a time, that’s only only 600 perfect code 19’s to get to 3000.

5 Likes

Maybe in the future I go IOS, I dunno. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ok now I’m relieved. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Mines changed to mono not dime

3 Likes

Oh no, I didn’t look hard enough, so sorry. Was so surprised it wasn’t Euplo. That’s a nuisance.

Apologies everyone

3 Likes

anyone know if there is an update on acquiring dime sdna?

No, i dont know