Ludia Forums

How do you get shiny legendaries easy?

I’ve been playing since 2018 and still haven’t gotten a shiny legendary except for one. the only shiny legendary I have is kleneken and don’t know how to get more without spending money.
pls help

1 Like

Playing non stop since 2018; or started in 2018 and returned a long break?

The answer in short : Clash of Titans and Tournaments.

2 Likes

If you mean VIP then save up loyalty points until 10k and then buy a solid gold pack.

Oh XD i thought you meant VIP’s not Tournement creatures. Just get to lvl 60 and to clash of Titans as @Jurassic_Fury said

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game since 2017 but then I got a new phone and my progress was deleted so now I started Feb 2021 I have over 20 tournament shiny creatures at level 59

1 Like

Wellcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums that are in a very oily state now bruv!

3 Likes

returned after break

Things are alot more different now ive been playing for 4years but i stopped playing and i got the game again last month

You have to finish in Dominator in tournaments or park level 60+ for Clash of the Titans event.

They will sometimes show up in the trade harbor or for custom trades. Lastly, if you play the lottery, the gold spin will get you one and some VIP lottery prize have a chance at one.

3 Likes

thanks @Timmah

UPDATE: I now have a henodus from solid gold pack

1 Like

noice, by the way what lvl are u on @dinorider90

1 Like

*park level

Simple
CoT and tournament

@Fossil-Fan I’m level 39 :pensive:

At that park level without being a VIP player, it would be normal not to have any tournament Dino’s. They will come.

1 Like