How far can i get/advice

How far do you think I will go in the tournament?

1 Like

Hello there ! I would say around Survivor or Hunter, it depends though @JeffTheDodo

2 Likes

Not very far

2 Likes

I got to hunter so far

3 Likes

You’ll probably gonna have to end up in Hunter unless you spend bucks to get to low Pred on last day

2 Likes

How do you suggest I work on getting better creatures?

3 Likes

Im a complete newbie to this game lol

3 Likes

Start by getting creatures of max rares and more lv 30 super rares to fill that lineup

1 Like

You dont have sufficient dna so I wouldnt worry about buying any creatures just yet.

For now just grind PvP, modded PvP, complete events and hatch out everything the game gives you until you’ve built up a healthy reserve of DNA that you can put towards hybrids that will help you late game, early game theres not really much you can do apart from be patient unfortunately.

Modded PvP is the way to go as it can give you useful hybrids such as diplotator, spinoraptor and rajastega.

6 Likes

K
10 chars

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken the games gives you super rare packs in some PVE, so better start getting some Super Rares

I would also suggest ,as @Aether_12 suggested, Modded PVP, but if you get a Rajastega…

Remember, you are still in the early stages, so don’t spend DNA unless you have to, but I wouldn’t recommend it.( I’m literally echoing Aether 12 in a different way lol )

Don’t stress out ! I still remember in my early game stages looking at all those “shinies” and wishing I had them :sweat_smile: . Now as a late game player, the one thing that comes is patience, VIP or not, you will ( saying this with upmost confidence ) get through this with time and grinding.

I understand there will be times you will feel frustrated, but don’t give up ! Continue grinding the game and as time flies you will be a pro !

Welcome to JWTG from your fellow Troodon ! @JeffTheDodo

6 Likes

When I was new to the game, I saw shiny things and wanted them. I put all my effort into getting an Indoraptor gen 2 and it horribly unbalanced my lineup. I would recommend that you invest in level 10 legendary dinos, and also lvl 40 rare dinos to deepen your lineup.

After your lineup is deep enough, start getting lvl 10 tournament creatures, those are the shiny ones you get from the lottery. If you have vip that’s great, you can participate in vip events and get lvl 10 legendaries very easily, along with loads of dna.

The shiny dinos in this picture are called tournament creatures. Don’t get them confused with vip creatures, the golden shiny ones on this picture.

Doesn’t have sufficient dna? I’d say that five thousand dna is more than enough. He’s not buying yudons he’s getting rares.

Is it okay for me to try to get rare/common hybrids alongside the rare lvl 40s and legendaries?

1 Like

I only need 2 more irritators for diplotator

Excellent, I Recommend you get a bunch of lvl 10 diplotators; they cost four thousand dna each.

1 Like

That is a great Idea. for rare hybrids, I recommend you stick with diplotator and maybe keep some lvl 1 tapejalosaurus.

Should I get anymore alangasaurus?

More alangasaurus would help, Invest in more pterosaurs as well.

No 5k dna is not sufficient, buying rares and super rares is probably one of the reasons why his dna count is not that high and buying these standard rarities is not really going to benefit his lineup at all tbh, as I suggested do not waste your dna on dinos that the game gives you for free in PvE and PvP. Invest the dna on creatures that you cant get for free, ie SR hybrids and legendary hybrids.