How he/she attacked first? And Giraffatitan’s critical

Both of us had same level dino, but I had Rare Dino (Giraffatitan, my favourite sauropod) and I chose first and then opponent’s Ophiacodon attack first! If I remember right, If both are same level, higher rarity attack first.

And then Giraffatitan’s critical damage.

And Giraffatitan’s damage is 377. 377x2 is 754. And Giraffatitan did critical hit. Damage is still 754! Please fix it! And Koolasuchus Gen 2 doesn’t have any armor!

Same level dinos.. Who goes first starts over every turn?

I believe you are not remembering correctly; rarity has nothing to do with who goes first, I think.

Who goes first is determined by these three things in order:

• Speed
  • Level
  • Whoever inputs the move first

As to the critical hit, not sure what to say to that. I do know Immunity (which the Ophiacodon has) has been having a few possibly unintended side effects lately.

No. This is from JW Alive Worldwide release.
“Speed Ties are resolved as follows: Unmodified highest speed breaks ties (i.e. excluding buff/debuffs); If same, highest level breaks tie; If same, highest rarity breaks tie; If same, tiebreaker is determined by the first player to input action.” -Jorge

Actually what I hate most is when the arrow shows that it’s my turn to hit or because I slowed the opponent’s dino down, the opponent’s dino struck first thereafter. Type of move is usually chosen because of it and I’d be contended if the opponent’s move is a “move first” type and not any ordinary moves but no…

This is from Jurassic World Alive worldwide release

“Speed Ties are resolved as follows: Unmodified highest speed breaks ties (i.e. excluding buff/debuffs); If same, highest level breaks tie; If same, highest rarity breaks tie; If same, tiebreaker is determined by the first player to input action.”

If both are same level, higher rarity goes first and then is who choose first.

Even if you have the same level and speed, whoever inputs their action first gets to go. That’s why people with same level velociraptors were always in a race to see who inputted their action first.

As for the critical hit, I’m not sure why it was calculated out to be 754. That seems weird.

Hey Velociraptor_Fan, I’m not too sure about the critical damage, Koolasuchus Gen 2 has an ability that could decrease the damage of dinosaurs, but that number does seem a bit strange. Reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with that screenshot and your support key so they can take a look.

i think the koolaublabla did distracting strike

I can now confirm rarity isn’t involved. I put my Megalosuchus up against a Stegoceratops last night and gave opponent time to input first just to test. Both are 115speed, we were both level 17, Stego went first (no stun involved).

I have issues with my Einoyadayadayada! :joy:

No it didn’t. If it did, damage should be VEEEERY much smaller!

It’s actually as follows -

• (Act First if applicable)
  • Speed
  • Level
  • Rarity (two dinos at same level with same speed but different rarities results in the rarer dino going first)
  • Whoever Input Move First

Also, critical damage is 1.5x, not 2x.

Same Dino, higher level but slower?

I have a level 19 megalosuchus and fought someone with a level 19 megalosuchus. we both opened with these dinos. i got attack in first, so i went first. next turn my opponent went first… is the game really like this? who goes first is decided by who gets the attack in first every turn?

I kind of assumed that since i got my attack in first to start the game that i’d be considered faster for that battle unless something altered one of our dinos speed. I guess not? Learned something today I guess.

It’s whoever pushes the button faster.

Unless you are playing the AI. Bet the AI will input in its move way faster than you.